Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Color Splitting/Hard to Breed

Rhino Keeper
    I am not even sure anymore. Tried epic yin yang and epic fairy, out of many possibilities I got a Mist. And sadly spent gold to speed up hoping for a rainbow which still don't have.

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or do the black hybrids seem much harder to get than the pink ones?

New Resident

Question Constantly breeding coral dragon egg

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't find it anywhere. Whenever I try to breed anything from a night dragon I always get a coral egg. It's getting a bit tedious now. Is this a glitch? I even get a coral when breeding black and white!

Thanks
    Motylave

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by motylave View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted, but I can't find it anywhere. Whenever I try to breed anything from a night dragon I always get a coral egg. It's getting a bit tedious now. Is this a glitch? I even get a coral when breeding black and white!

Thanks
    Motylave
    You'll always have chance of breeding a coral when using a night dragon or night hybrid as night nearly always spilts, so you will end up with purple or blue hence coral!

Quote Originally Posted by motylave View Post

Thanks
    Motylave
    Yeah, I'm convinced that they changed the rules. I haven't got a black hybrid in over 3 months. Ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    I am trying to get black hybrids as well and I am luckier , got a night elf yesterday also 2 goblins in the past 2 weeks . Trading the i was able craft my tigers eye .

Still, black hybrids are not easy . For me it seems pink are harder , during this week i was breeding night hybrids with virtue hybrids, got these night hybrids but no pink ones .

Rhino Keeper
    Ah... splitting is really bad as usual. I've been trying mythic/diamond, attempting to get atlas or helios. About two weeks and I've got a ton of eagles, air and fire. And even another gold dragon. No atlas even.

Quote Originally Posted by noir77 View Post
    Ah... splitting is really bad as usual. I've been trying mythic/diamond, attempting to get atlas or helios. About two weeks and I've got a ton of eagles, air and fire. And even another gold dragon. No atlas even.
    I've had the same problem trying for dark angel, preferred it when the minor colour didn't split when breeding with diamond, would be very useful in getting black gems. Recommend using mythic x mythic combo for atlas. Funny thing is I was in the same situation as you, but got atlas using the combo stated above, and randomly got helios with your combo. I was expecting another firestorm, seeing the helios egg made me fall of my chair!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip2TheEnd View Post
    I've had the same problem trying for dark angel, preferred it when the minor colour didn't split when breeding with diamond, would be very useful in getting black gems. Recommend using mythic x mythic combo for atlas. Funny thing is I was in the same situation as you, but got atlas using the combo stated above, and randomly got helios with your combo. I was expecting another firestorm, seeing the helios egg made me fall of my chair!
    Lucky! Helios is so elusive.
    One of my neighbours suggested mythic/mythic for atlas too. Problem is that the game hasn't given me a mythic fail yet haha. I'll just keep trying with this same combo , and maybe alternate with night/diamond too for DA. *falling behind on all releases* pretty much don't care anymore about the new elements tbh.

New Dragons

Is anyone else having trouble breeding the new dragons since the breeding changes. I have been unable to breed one single new dragon since the change. Prior to the breeding changes I had no trouble getting them at all. It is very strange that this is happening. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. I'm going to be deleting Dragon Story off my I-Pad if this doesn't change because it's making the game boring. I really like this game but they are deleting the dragons faster then I can breed them and I can't afford to buy them.