Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Splitting/Hard to Breed

Banned
    I have like 2 trolls 2 hunters 3 illusions and bat using quetzal and night or anubis and night trying for dark angel

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    I have like 2 trolls 2 hunters 3 illusions and bat using quetzal and night or anubis and night trying for dark angel
    Well, I tried your reverse psychology and used dark angel and dawntree. First attempt got a Mercury.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    Well, I tried your reverse psychology and used dark angel and dawntree. First attempt got a Mercury.
    Congrats and you're welcome but that mercury should've been mine lol

Congrats and you're welcome but that mercury should've been mine lol

I'll trade you for a troll and a hunter. Now I have 2 Mercurys and can't fit them because of habitat limit...

Executive Chef
    I am trying for black ang pink hybrids as well. What I wanna breed, is a mask, but if I breed nightxvirtue I got like ~20 11hrs, but all ended with athletic, and no mask. (both are considered "rare"). Also, I got 2 goblins, which I am happy, but strange that super rare goblin seems to bo easier than rare mask.

On another acc, I got a third goblin, but no mask there too.

Executive Chef
    Successfully bred my 3rd Goblin. Now I am trading 2, to get two black big gem.

What should I craft now, what do you offer? My favourite is Tigers eye, but can do also onyx or jade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Successfully bred my 3rd Goblin. Now I am trading 2, to get two black big gem.

What should I craft now, what do you offer? My favourite is Tigers eye, but can do also onyx or jade.
    If it were me I'd go for the favorite before TL decides to remove it, too before you have a chance to get more big black gems to craft it with.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus14 View Post
    If it were me I'd go for the favorite before TL decides to remove it, too before you have a chance to get more big black gems to craft it with.
    Yup, it is a good idea. All dragons are in danger.... removing danger.

Dark angel is the only night i could get (besides craftable lotus, winnable yinyang, and double black night elf). I still have none of the other hybrids. It is very frustrating. Being able to craft anything with onyx is a long way off for me, if it ever happens at all.

The splitting will just get worse, look at Leo, tropic, gemstone, Dino, stone. All these new elements split! I'm getting frustrated with this kind of play, where we have no control of the game. Everything is based on luck, which is decided
    by the developers. The success rate of getting these elements to stick is very low, lower than previously it seems.
    Just look at our fellow players' nests! Many with mists, islands and oh, the 'rare' magic.