Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story math - orders, sales, gifts, efficient layouts

Am i right? Thanks 4 all u posted..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwyro View Post
    Also testing the quantity os items sell per hr.. and then make conclusions.. so basically 25 of 5 is selling 38 items per hour.. so
    25*38: 950 items that are gonna sell in total per hour at 5 dollars so...

950*5: 4750 coins we earning per hr.. and we hv 24 hrs in a day so

4750* 24: 114,000 earns in a day

Woooo pretty awesome
    Yes that's the same numbers I have, about 25 items for 5 coins for 100k, cause you do spend some ordering. If you only have 22 slots or you want more than 100k per day, you can plan out what you order using the 5-8 hour 5coin stuff, or you can order less 5 coin stuff and more 2 coin stuff for the same profit, or higher profit. Takes about 5-6 hours or so to sell a single stack of shoes, so you are still making money while you wait to get in a 6 hour item for instance. I have family stuff going all day today, so I know I need stock to last at least til 10pm, so I used 2 gift shoes on empty counters and ordering 8-10 hour stuff. Have mostly 2 coin stuff in my shop, but I have to focus on 5 coin with the highest quantity the next few days to get the same money while I'm busy with other stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Just curious if any more ppl tried some experimenting? Anyone have different numbers or more info?
    The ratio of dressing rooms/mirrors to racks/counters is way high - I am close to 1:5 right now and no broken hearts, but I'm sure a lot depends on how many total racks/counters and arrangement.
    I've also been trying for 75 racks/counters, but takes a lot of time. Latest test is 20 r/c of 5 coin stuff and 35 of 2 coin for a profit around 150k per day. Very easy and I reorder than same clothes in rotation, but not as happy with it as it's slower to master for gems.

Fashion Designer
    Also, I was looking at sehana's spreadsheet and someone added a note about profit per hour calculation she uses - I got curious and made my own spreadsheet with a different profit/hour formula - the 2 coin stuff averages around 53 coins an hour per rack/counter after subtracting the cost to buy and using the 38 sales/hour number. The 5 coin stuff is around 140. Most profitable item is moto jackets, which also is high enough quantity that it doesn't sell out before reorder like the 2 day city stuff. Wouldn't have guessed that. Anyone have a different result?

Executive Chef
    omg moto jacket??? try football fanatic))) not even talking high level stuff like jogging shorts)))

dressing rooms and mirrors ,as strange as it may seem, have absolutely nothing to do with racks and counters they relate to layout size and to number of customers.
    no matter have you 1 or 20 counters in the area, a customer leaving the area occupies only one mirror or dressing room)

Executive Chef
    I don't even use a spreadsheet it's boring. for 5-coin items "good stuff" is near 100 items per hour, very easy to see in the game.
    for 2-coin that would be 400-500 items per hour, giving only 1 hr. items and faster.

Fashion Designer
    My formula for profit / hour -
    Total amount you get from the info tab minus cost, divided by quantity to get profit per item, times 38 items sold per hour, to get approximate profit per hour. It lets me compare profit with a constant sell rate after deducting cost to order. I know sell rate isn't exact, and varies a bit, so using a rough average to compare.

Sehana's sheet I think shows total profit divided by time instead - so if you have 8 hours, you can see what gets you the most profit overall, regardless how long it takes to earn it. It's not what you actually get in an hour, which is about the same for all 5 coin and 2 coin items. Doesn't matter much what you order.

I like spreadsheets, enter the numbers once and you can figure out all kinds of stuff. Geeky math thread after all. (:

Executive Chef
    it's profit per ( rack*hour) and Sehana's is profit per (slot*hour)
    but usually the number of slots is fixed, not racks)))

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    I like spreadsheets, enter the numbers once and you can figure out all kinds of stuff. Geeky math thread after all. (:
    A great spreadsheet is a thing of beauty. Particularly if you've just figured out a new way to do thing that saves tons of time.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    The time out gets me every time! I keep meaning to add numbers, get timed out, and don't have time to finish lol.
    Anyway:
    Moto jackets 161
    City flower 153
    Football fanatic 141
    Tennis skirts 135
    Jogging shorts 133

Again, just one hour of profit after subtracting cost to order.
    Not that 20 coins more an hour is huge. Six racks of jackets is like a visit & likes from a neighbor. I don't tip much, but I know it can add up if you get enough of them.
    I switched to them til I save enough for next expansion. I don't know if I'm earning faster, but it does seem like it, even though I lose money overall once it all sells out. So after expanding next going to let them sell out and not restock til I'm close again. I have to save up fast before I spend all my money decorating!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast