Thread: I can not connect with my facebook

New Resident

I can not connect with my facebook

When i connect with facebook on face book page no have any bottom to accept.

When you get to the Facebook pop-up where there is no "login" button to tap, try refreshing the Facebook dialog (slide your finger down while it is within that dialog box, then release). A login button should appear at the top right of the dialog. Let me know if you continue to have issues with this.

New Resident
    I try to refresh many time , it's still disappear.
    I play on ipad ios 6.1.3

Do you currently have the Facebook App installed? If you do, can you try temporarily deleting the app and see if you are able to successfully connect while using your device's browser? If you do not, can you try downloading to see if this works?

You might also try logging into Facebook from a computer to see if Jewel Mania is listed as an app you have granted permissions, then temporarily remove it. Thanks for your assistance in resolving the matter!

I have the same problem. When I try to connect to Facebook the FB app starts but the Window is empty.

I have deleted the FB app and tried again. Now the browser starts with error "page unknown". Devices: iPad 3 and iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1.3.

New Resident
    I'm having connection issue as well an this is through the game app on iPhone 3GS with latest iOS version. There isn't a connect to FB on main screen but if I go into setting there is connect to FB button but every time I click on it app crashes. I was able to connect maybe a month ago after after the same problem and then crashing started again I think after latest version update not sure. I just know its a drag. But the game itself sometimes crashing when trying to open.

Fashion Designer
    Exactly same here, i wrote here in forum twice, is not just this game, and it is lasting like month or 2, since some before updates, but TL is prolly not going to fix it, it has nothing to do with FB app but with these games only, with no TL games i have no problems.