Thread: Really hard goal ideas!!!

Really hard goal ideas!!!

Just found this forum few days back and have been going through all the threads over the last few years. I realized that though a lot of people have asked for goals no one has ever been specific as to what type of goals would they like.
    I mean there are only so many goals u can have in a game like fs(I might be wrong?). I saw pictures of goals in threads couple of years back. I?m guessing all goal ideas are over?.n that is why no goals?.
    So here are my two cents?5000 coins?n 50 gems ..
    VERY IMP. ..THE GOALS SHOULD BE HARD TO ACHIEVE?YOU ONLY GET COINS FOR GOALS ?but say when you finish 25 GOALS you get 5 gems?.50 GOALS you get 10 gems?75 GOALS you get 15 gems?n 100 GOALS you get 40 gems (Celebration time!!!)..n the cycle starts all over again?.with different goals offcourse
    I am listing some ideas for goals?
    1. plant 5000000 raspberries ?.get 500 coins
    2. buy 100 monkeys ?.get 4000 coins
    3. Water 10000 drops of water?. get 250 coins
    4. send 1000 welcome mats to nbrs ?.get 50000 coins
    5. Get 100 nbrs to accept welcome mats?? get 5000000 coins (I mean we all love our welcome mats)
    Lmk what u guys think?.
    Ps: I NO?I m not trying reverse psychology on teamlava (Wink Wink ?.n crossing my fingers)

Executive Chef
    No thanks. Farm Story is one game that already comes pre-built with goals i.e. master all those tons and tons of crops and trees.

ya . but wat if you are level 150 n mastered all crops n trees n to get to the next level is 10million xp!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Interesting idea, but i dread the welcome mats and monkeys ;-)

I finally finished mastering all the coin crops this week ! Yippee

So now that i've reached that goal i've set myself a new goal of Collectible mastery. Already done Buried Treasure and Bugs Life and on the verge of getting Cakes and Pies done. So now i'm focusing on planting and watering grains/flowers to complete the other collectibles.

Another 'goal' i had, and already completed was to fill my farm with 576 Tool Sheds.

i have been collecting sheds too from last month and have around 50. Long way to go