Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update - April 10

Fashion Designer
    Omg....this is amazing...of course I bought 4 boxes before I realized everything was out...lol...at least I didn't get any doubles...got all 4rd and 4rd prizes but that's ok...I would have wasted way more gems if all was in the box....so now I have one of everything....weeeeeeee...thinking if I want doubles of anything...hmmm

Fashion Designer
    It seems like a mistake as there is no timer...better grab whatever you want quickly, especially since the box message doesn't mention that stuff is out for a limited time...whenever I get items out of a box the pop up always tells you about it

Fashion Designer
    This really is one of the best boxes in RS in a long long time

Rhino Keeper
    This is amazing! I want to buy everything! But I have 56 gems and no sale! (Of course in BS I've had a 30% sale for a week straight!) Hope one comes soon because this stuff looks so good! Nice job RS!

Banned
    I got my picnic prep

Rhino Keeper
    At first I thought it was going to be in the box, then I looked in the game...and I thought TL might want to let this set of things for sale instead of box so people can choose which things they like. I just looked at the box section, I was like.. my guessed was wrong, they made it both chooseable and mystery box. Overall, I think its good to be able to see what things I can choose right away like the 15 gems instead of spending 24 gems... you get the idea.

Farm Supplier
    I didn't want to wait for a gem sale just in case TL took the items away and stuck them just in the box so I splurged and got the picnic. It was bigger than I thought so had to rearrange and make room. Very cute and happy with it and looks very good next to the spring items. I really don't like taking chances on buying the boxes. With my luck, I wouldn't get what I wanted. Anyway, thanks TL for a great update

I am so glad they released these items in the market.
    I hate that this is the only content in this update though!
    And there isn't that many items from this box.

Made me giddy SO many cute things to buy, I bought them from the decorations tab, then noticed there was a box as well, truly its like xmas, then thought I'd pop over here and see what gorgeous things were in the box... phew... glad I didn't just go nuts buying boxes, this a great way to offer decorations, limited time individually then in a box. They really should offer a coinciding sale on gems though. The 70 gems purchase was steep, but worth the 40 goes buying a box to get one item alternative. Now I just have to find somewhere to put them all.

Can someone (if they've bought the Picnic Prep) post a picture of how they incorporated it into their Restaurant? I want to get good ideas before I buy it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast