Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update - April 10

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Thats about six new items. We wont get goals again and I cant see there being two large decor items for sale outright. Def a box. Now it would be nice if they put them OUT of it so we can buy what we like.
    It is a box. The blog says. And whoops. I don't know how this happened, but I typed " I hope these weren't box items!" , "I hope" didn't get typed in though.
    But, I'd buy from this box. I just don't like the "random" items and all the bright colors. Whoever created the "old" Restaurant Story should continue because I liked the content better back then. By this, I mean I liked the color choices, the simplicity, and the realness to the items. Now, its just like anything can go into Restaurant Story.

Executive Chef
    The picnic are seems...interesting, but what do paper lanterns have to do with spring and picnics? There we go adding asian theme to everything in restaurant again...

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    The picnic are seems...interesting, but what do paper lanterns have to do with spring and picnics? There we go adding asian theme to everything in restaurant again...
    Lol. I don't even see how this would fit into a restaurant though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    oops -are

Fashion Designer
    Whoo hoo...picnic surprise looks fun..I want envy thing in it...love the little girl with the umbrella...so cute..wonder what that bushy thing on the left of th picnic counter is

Fashion Designer
    Omg...not envy...lol...everything...silly auto correct

Fashion Designer
    This box will go great with the older forest box...omg...the possibilities....

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    Whoo hoo...picnic surprise looks fun..I want envy thing in it...love the little girl with the umbrella...so cute..wonder what that bushy thing on the left of th picnic counter is
    It looks like a tree with a table under it. I think TeamLava needs to resize some of the items in that picture though.

Farm Supplier
    Wow. So full of color! I love it! Everything before was always dull! So in love with this year spring

Everything in the picnic surprise box looks so nice! Hopefully we will have a limited time out of box sales for this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast