Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update - April 10

Fashion Designer
    I clicked on the gem sale, but a blank screen came up. I can't buy gems even if I want to?

Banned
    I think everything will be gone soon. I keep checking the timer on fashion to keep in mind the items on rs. Im still seeking out a gem sale. On both games actually! Id hate to get gems for the normal price. I also would feel sick if I miss out on this box! Please have a sale at 2am!!!

Surprising the picnic items are still out for sales. Normally out of box items are for sales about 3 days only. XD

Banned
    I had to get some gems minus a sale to get the picnic prep. The lto on fashion ends tonight so I used that as an idea on whether these items will go. Ill be agitated, im sure, at missing one of everything if they are gone tonight and I still dont have a sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I had to get some gems minus a sale to get the picnic prep. The lto on fashion ends tonight so I used that as an idea on whether these items will go. Ill be agitated, im sure, at missing one of everything if they are gone tonight and I still dont have a sale.
    Just when you really need one, a sale doesn't come, blame Murphy's law.

New Resident
    I never bought a themed box before now. I don't buy gems, I just take forever to save them up. I finally had 24 and went with the Picnic Surprise. Well imagine my surprise when I got the flower basket!! I guess I didn't understand what I was in for. The flower basket only costs 15 gems, so I feel like I was ripped off 9 gems! I guess live and learn, but I feel burned and it makes the game less fun. I'm at level 79 and didn't expect to be disappointedly surprised. ��

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678