Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Newest" Version Issues

New Resident

Exclamation I need HELP too

Playng on an iPad. Since yesterday can not even open Bakery Story. The one time it did open, whatever I did would not work then closed. I can eventually, very slowly, get Restaurant story to open and after a few seconds says it is not connected and I AM on Wifi. Cant do anything. Obviously my food is spoiling, goals not getting completed and I don't want to give up on both games but if nothing is fixed soon I guess I will have to.

Please TL address this issue fast.

New Resident
    Playng on an iPad. Since yesterday can not even open Bakery Story. The one time it did open, whatever I did would not work then closed. I can eventually, very slowly, get Restaurant story to open and after a few seconds says it is not connected and I AM on Wifi. Cant do anything. Obviously my food is spoiling, goals not getting completed and I don't want to give up on both games but if nothing is fixed soon I guess I will have to.

Please TL address this issue fast.

Same problem after "updating" yesterday and cannot get it resolved

Running android on Motorola droid x2; restaurant is Kai's PastaHouse

Problem does not affect my bakery story game, but I cannot even get into RS anymore. VERY ANNOYING. I've uninstalled repeatedly, cleared cache, moved data to the SD card...nothing works.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've been having issues since yesterday too. Nappanee cafe. I keep getting the blue "oh darn" popup saying my internet is not working. All other tl games ok. I was running carnival version and got a no longer supported popup so i installed plain rs and haven't been able to connect since. please fix this

Fashion Designer
    Yes me too slow to open and most time it say it as suddenly quit. I click wait and it starts up.

New Resident
    The normal version is complete garbage. It takes 5 minutes to even open

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone reading these post who can help/give advice? I'm on android /Toshiba thrive tab. This is bad, can't play more then a min before closing in both games

Thumbs down

I cannot play at all since yesterday evening. It keeps giving me the pop-up that it needs an internet connection to work, and a "try again" button. Quitting the game or trying again has exactly the same result: nothing happens. All my other internet connected games work fine, as does browsing, email etc.

This all happened after I downloaded the "latest" version because I got the message mine was no longer supported (Carnival). The "latest" version has exactly the same version number as Carnival - the only difference is this one doesn't work. And I removed the Carnival one as well, so basically now I can't play because I did an update I was told to do. Good work...

New Resident
    Having the same problem. TL please fix this.

TEAMLAVA FIXXXX please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast