Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Newest" Version Issues

Host(ess)

Unhappy "Newest" Version Issues

When opening Restaurant Story (and Bakery Story) about an hour ago, I was told I needed to run the "newest" version of the app since mine was no longer supported; I was playing the Restaurant Story: Carnivals Edition. When I went into the Google Play Store it made me download the original version, since the others had been removed. Once I downloaded this version instead, it took literally 5 minutes to open, compared to all of 30 seconds with the other one. Once opened, almost all of my items in my restaurant were invisible. Again, it took several minutes to load everything in my restaurant. It also did the same thing in my neighbors restaurants when I went to visit them. When I went to start a new recipe, some of the pictures were normal sized, some were super tiny! Also when a banner is supposed to pop up to notify me of food being done, etc., a Restaurant Story logo and a huge grey border fill up my entire screen now (Image Attached).

I tried switching from Wifi to my 4G on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and that didn't help at all.I then tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, and then restart my phone- still the app was incredibly sluggish and glitchy upon starting it up.

Is anyone else having these issues???? It's very frustrating and annoying, and I would like to know how to solve this if possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2411116062600Screenshot_2013-04-05-12-19-58.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	6373  

Executive Chef
    what's the version? I only see 1.5.5.4 dated jan.11 in google play.. same as the carnival version I use so I don't download..
    f there was a newer one maybe it has been already removed because of the bugs.

Host(ess)
    I have 1.5.5.7.2

Host(ess)
    Actually you were right, 1.5.5.4, the other one was Bakery Story's version!

I have had issues too, carnvals was quick and the best version i have played of this game and im lvl 97! So have seen quite a few versions come and go. Im actually unable to play it atm due to the newest version force closing everytime im on the loading screen. It.seems like a memory issue but i have more free than when i played carnivals so im confused lol

I am also having this problem. Only with the regular version and not the seasons versions. Had this problem since November of last year, never got a resolution to the problem, but with the seasonal versions could continue to play, but now with only the regular version available may have to stop playing.

Farm Supplier
    Im having a problem with both rs and BS,won't stay running more then a few secs before force closing an anything that I did manage to do/ get cooking is gone again. Its been an issue for awhile now but now since I updated BS and rs is so bad I can't even okay anymore. None of my other games do this and I'm at my wits end. I have tried everything.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, me too. For tracking purposes I am on an EVO LTE. And I did download the newest version as well. Getting really frustrated.

i even cannot open RS....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Executive Chef
    I got the same from installing the plain boring restaurant story version, the notification is huge and takes up most the screen even on a tablet. Also I can't zoom out at all which makes it difficult to play. I think I'm gonna go back and install the cute V-Day version, miss the raining bubble hearts anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast