Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: 4-8-2013 Pearl Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    i dont know whether i should trade my only 2 super-rare light hybrid to stock up the pearl stone for this dragon..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yay! And we don't have to wait until June!
    Moo, I will go check it out on your island

Executive Chef
    Is it coming Monday?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't help it, this is the first time I'm disappointed I won't be able to have a craftable dragon. It's really pretty and such a shame android is still missing the ability to craft dragons.

On a side note, would a mod, community manger, or anyone who can please change the title to ios only so the rest of the droid based stepchildren know better than to experience any excitement over the thought of a pearl dragon. And yes, I will post any further parity related comments in the designated area.

Executive Chef
    I really like the animation for the dragon, thanks for editing Kooky & Frozen Turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Ok, take back what I have said in the "Are you jealous of your neighbors" thread. I AM jealous because I won't have this one, boo hoo hoo :'(
    It is totally gorgeous. And no, I am not gonna buy it.
    Awww. *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Magikot View Post
    I can't help it, this is the first time I'm disappointed I won't be able to have a craftable dragon. It's really pretty and such a shame android is still missing the ability to craft dragons.

On a side note, would a mod, community manger, or anyone who can please change the title to ios only so the rest of the droid based stepchildren know better than to experience any excitement over the thought of a pearl dragon. And yes, I will post any further parity related comments in the designated area.
    Oh, you're right. I didn't even think about it when posting this. :/ sorry...

Fashion Designer
    This is a diamond dragon with armor lol, TOO COOL! Best looking Gem Dragon so far, the baby is so cute, I need this now! ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    I like this one. Guess I'll sell my light dragon to make room, like I did with the other colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Magikot View Post

Sorry you won't be able to craft it!

I went ahead and added an iOS tag to the title for all our Android members. It is a beauty, though, isn't it?

Banned
    Time to evolve/trade them extra Tusker & Dream dragons!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Time to evolve/trade them extra Tusker & Dream dragons!
    I almost forgot i had an extra tusker... I'd rather trade that one out than build a large pearl with my 10 small pearls.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast