Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have the necessary items to build a building but it won't let me build.

I have the necessary items to build a building but it won't let me build.

I have been trying to build the home for Fern and I have collected all the necessary item to build. It it won't give me the option to build it. Shows all items complete. The necessary requirements have also changed from time to time. I will play and shut the game out, come back and it wants different things.

If the requirements change from coins to some other item, that item is the correct material you should be collecting to complete the upgrade. Force closing the game and opening that building will show you the correct item.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem. Tried force closure, still won't upgrade spire to level 2.

I'm having the same problem. All the boxes are completed, but I can't build. How do you foreclose the game?

The Honorable Panda
    Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have 3 buildings that I am trying to level up. All the boxes say complete but they won't let me build but are asking for gems. I tried fore closing for 2 days with the same results. What can I do ?

New Resident
    Also I tried the poppy patches for white fowler petals with no luck tonight. Where can I get white fowler petals ? THANKS!!!

New Resident
    Sorry - Flowers. Once I dumped the white flower petals from my storage the poppy patches started giving me white petals. I shut down the game again , 1 building upgrade still says complete but wont let me build. The others changed one of the materials required.

Nightclub Owner
    Which buildings are you trying to upgrade and what level?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    i cant level up!!! it wont let me build walls and keeps telling me to level up but i dont know how??? its not about waiting for the next level!!! i cant understand how to do it soes anyone know please??? what am i missing im getting really fed up of trying to do this. HELP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast