• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 48 of 165 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

I just feel we're being teased to no end. That's basically everyone's opinion. Those without and with iphones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaStiletto View Post
    I just feel we're being teased to no end. That's basically everyone's opinion. Those without and with iphones.
    I think we all can agree with you their

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    yes, I concur. They've been doing great at keeping dragon parity between iOS and Android, and partially to Kindle (they still don't have pinks for some reason even though they have black dragons which work identically...go figure).

I'm not worried so much about whether or not I get this new cosmic dragon...I want to see feature parity between these platforms. RELEASED features on iOS that android/kindle should have are:
    1) New Dawn Boosts and Goals
    2) Trading and Crafting
    3) Storage
    4) Dragon Album

The rest are either still in beta testing for iOS but would be nice to get some beta testing for Android/Kindle as well. No reason there can't be.

The multiple move feature as I call it would be nice to have as well, plus fix the stupid OutOfMemoryError crashes and NullPointerException crashes.
    They have been doing decent at keeping current parity down, but we still don't have access to the Samurai or Clockwork Dragons as well since those are new iOS features... IMO, they need to implement all features to android which have dragons tied to the features.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    They have been doing decent at keeping current parity down, but we still don't have access to the Samurai or Clockwork Dragons as well since those are new iOS features... IMO, they need to implement all features to android which have dragons tied to the features.
    IMO, Samurai and clockwork aren't even available to all iOS users. it will be too soon to expect it from them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    IMO, Samurai and clockwork aren't even available to all iOS users. it will be too soon to expect it from them.
    Ah OK, well once they release it to everybody they can release it to android as well, they've had enough development time on those as well to push it to android at the same time.

Banned
    The Kindle problem is not solely teal lava's fault. Amazon wants its kindle customers to use their app store exclusively. If Amazon wasn't so greedy, they would let kindle players use Google. However Google doesn't support Kindle as Amazon refuses to pay for that access. Lame. I think Amazon may make it harder than necessary for games to be updated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    The Kindle problem is not solely teal lava's fault. Amazon wants its kindle customers to use their app store exclusively. If Amazon wasn't so greedy, they would let kindle players use Google. However Google doesn't support Kindle as Amazon refuses to pay for that access. Lame. I think Amazon may make it harder than necessary for games to be updated.
    I could agree with that but the fact is we got all the black hybrids but we still don't have pink or mythic and I would bet that we don't get the new cosmic either if it is actually a new color

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I think the main problem is that there are so much fewer kindle players then iOS or Android, but seems that once TL opened the game to kindle then TL should keep it updated. Along with Android. Now I feel that kindle will never catch up so thinking of quitting, along with a few other TL games.

Rhino Keeper
    The updates have to do in one times in android ios and kindle

Rhino Keeper
    Becaus ios is in avance about android and kindle