• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 39 of 165 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Bye everyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon686 View Post
    Ok. It's bad enough that we get no communication about updates that aren't coming. But to design a dragon for an update that we STILL haven't gotten after months and months? That's just poor taste TL. Sorry. I'm done with you.

Sad to see you go but I understand. After playing this game for over a year I too am about to uninstall ds. The breeding rule changes have only hurt this game. I planned on being patient for feature updates by focusing on breeding the dragons I hadn't to obtain. I'm all for rares bring rares but the rate of the fails combined with the long fail times just take the *** out of the game. I have still yet to breed anything other than a common dragon since the changes went into affect. Even the Mythic dragon has eluded me, nothing but firestorm and the occasional eagle and bee.

I will keep it installed until I can distract my kids away from the game. If by that point things don't look better I will uninstall it. Great job completely alienating one of the platforms you assure us is completely supported. Have you even attempted to fix the very frequent crashing? Sure doesn't seem like it. I crash multiple times in a 10 minute play session. It's unacceptable.

Rhino Keeper
    Oops *** = fun out of the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    If you installed it then no... but if you wait a bit then you will get the gold goal, like I did for Easter. If you installed it then you will never get the goal, don't try to delete it... it dosn't work like that. I'll let you know on my android when and if there is a gold goal for this one.
    Thanks. i'm not downloading this new one for now, just for one dragon i won't get anyway -.-

Executive Chef
    Hate to see our players leaving. Hate it ... but have to agree with what was said. The new breeding rules are the pits, making it near impossible to get some of the newer dragons. Having the same breed time as a common dragon only adds to the difficulty and frustration of having to wait so long, so often. Discouraging to see new things come out and have to wait to find out if we Droids are included or if the new item or dragon is IOS exclusive. The newest dragon ... New Dawn Dragon, I think it's called, is an example as no one knows if this dragon is IOS only or if we (Android and Kindle) are included. I've asked and some others have also asked if this information could be included in the thread heading. Again, I hate to lose our players, but I understand and am not so sure how much longer I'll be holding on.

Farm Supplier
    Dawn tree dragon. for earth day or something like that

Banned
    I think we will have the Dawn tree dragon. Probably a seasonal for Earth Day.

Fashion Designer
    Honestly my first thought was that we won't be getting it, because of the name.. I hope TL surprises me though.

Just got an atlas.. 10 days between what my previous new dragon. I don't use gold much, but it speaks volumes about how hard it is to get new dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    hey peacock dragon breedable ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    hey peacock dragon breedable ?
    Yes. Androids need to go to Google Play, download and install Dragon Story Spring.

New Resident
    Hi. can I ask a question of topic? I'm new here and i've been playing dragon story on my phone. I tried downloading it on a tablet. But it started a new island. Can anyone tell me how to use the account on my previous phone to my new one? Please and thank you. Feel free to add me on dragon story. sephi19