• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

TL should really give us the storage function already!!!
    its the most basic of every games and i cant understand why is it so hard to create it in this game?!?!?
    i wanna store some item rather than sell to have space to build more habitat and now i cant even do it!!!

As always, tonguelashing hits the nail on the head.

I too mentioned in the previous thread I suspect we buy more gold, as the iOS users have more gameplay functions to occupy themselves with.

At the very least though, I want the trading portal to get rid of my duplicate dragons. I try to keep the rares and super rares hoping for this, because it really isn't fair to get nothing extra and just sell them for 100 coins when we worked so hard to breed and hatch them.

But...

With this feature not in sight, I've run out of space for no dragons, so everytime I get a new one I have to decide what rare is only woth 100 coins to me. It's sad.

At the very least Android users should get a higher coin amount (or gold?) In the meantime to make up for this, the most unfair of all the diparities, since iOS users get something extra for their dragons, why can't we at least get 5-10 (depending on rare or super rare, etc) gold or something?

Hardly enough to break the bank, but enough to show us you care and value the dragons more fairly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    The thing that I think its taking forever is because tl is trying to bring out all the features out at the same time

Maybe tl should release one feature at a time
    But atleast at the moment now when they release a new color they release it to all platforms
    I wish this were true but it isn't. Kindle still doesn't have Pink or Passion and didnt get Mythic.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    I wish this were true but it isn't. Kindle still doesn't have Pink or Passion and didnt get Mythic.
    It is like being the poor kid who can only look through the toy store window, but not allowed to go into the store. No use clicking on the threads of the new dragons since you can't participate in the fun. You only get reminded that you are allowed to watch but can't play.
    Last edited by maguar; 04-05-13 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Hi I'm relatively new to ds (1 week in) and was becoming quite addicted and wanted to start spending real money for more gold.however came onto this forum to find out about the portal and book house only to find out its not available to me being on android.reading all these comments I just wanted t put my two cents in and say that I haven't and won't now be buying gold or gems or anything else with any of tl's games till we android users start seeing some benefits like the iOS users.shame tl is missing out on players spending money because of this parity.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurensaville1331 View Post
    Hi I'm relatively new to ds (1 week in) and was becoming quite addicted and wanted to start spending real money for more gold.however came onto this forum to find out about the portal and book house only to find out its not available to me being on android.reading all these comments I just wanted t put my two cents in and say that I haven't and won't now be buying gold or gems or anything else with any of tl's games till we android users start seeing some benefits like the iOS users.shame tl is missing out on players spending money because of this parity.
    Welcome and yes, it's frustrating ... very frustrating to wait as long as we have and are continually left further behind.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, a third thread! Here's something iOS users will never have!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    wow sorry i didn't know that.....but i think ds is growing to rapidly right now maybe it will plunge soon
    that's what happens to business that try to grow to fast then they just go down

not that i want it too plunge but

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    Yes, a third thread! Here's something iOS users will never have!
    Isn't that the truth!!! LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    wow sorry i didn't know that.....but i think ds is growing to rapidly right now maybe it will plunge soon
    that's what happens to business that try to grow to fast then they just go down

not that i want it too plunge but
    I don't want it to "plunge" either, but ... sometimes that's what it takes for a business to see what they were doing wrong.