• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 162 of 165 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1645

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Farm Supplier
    Hey, Team Lava, just tell us Android players that you hate us and it'll at least put us at ease. The cold shoulder is worse than just telling it how it is.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    Hey, Team Lava, just tell us Android players that you hate us and it'll at least put us at ease. The cold shoulder is worse than just telling it how it is.
    I'd rather them say "Okay we're sorry this is taking so long but there should be complete platform parity in the next 1-3 months, we promise" but you're right hearing that would be better than nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonM88 View Post
    I'd rather them say "Okay we're sorry this is taking so long but there should be complete platform parity in the next 1-3 months, we promise" but you're right hearing that would be better than nothing.
    Hearing anything at this point would be nice... well with except to " we are currently working on bring these features and all backlogged features to Android, blah blah blah blah blah " ....

Rhino Keeper
    this same issue has been going on since the inception of the game..instead of doling out impossible-to-breed dragons daily and making the older dragons limited, the makers shud deal with THIS issue, which has been bothering almost half of the players since forever..

Banned
    They need to fix the game, both for Ios and Android. It is not right to give less habitats than needed to house all the dragons. Maybe that is why they are removing some older dragons, but still...what about players who have them all or almost. Will there be a time when we are going to have to sacrifice old ones to get new ones ?

Farm Supplier
    I give up. 3 day now all I get was common dragon. Really. At least get some rare!! Arr
    I really love this game,Well before I join forum . No trade and spell . No goal dragon. No new design. No battle area. No quest. No fix force close. No stone for crafting item, dragon. No storage.no diamond x6. No treasure cave. No boost breed.no spin wheel. No feature. No care about us. :'(. No nothing. Now I getting boried . Had nothing to do except breed, feed, evolve over and over. I don't know what are u doing now LT(cuz we can't see you) well at least contact with us. Tell us what is going on. plz LT give us some new update (I don't care if it storage or caft well at least we get new update)........

I'm getting new phone next month. Switching from android to iPhone. Will my game (really my sons second game) transfer with id name or will he have to start over?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midwesternmind View Post
    I'm getting new phone next month. Switching from android to iPhone. Will my game (really my sons second game) transfer with id name or will he have to start over?
    As long as you have a password for your current game, when you switch to your iPhone everything will still be there.

when all is realized

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    As long as you have a password for your current game, when you switch to your iPhone everything will still be there.
    Thanks!