• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 142 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1645

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Banned
    ..Are iOS players aware this thread is for Android players?

So we added 2 iOS neighbors, and moo is 1 of them. We removed all iOS neighbors out of frustration for being morally unsupported and because their islands are not coded for Kindle Fire neighbors to visit on v1.0.5.5. Visiting neighbors to play with their dragons is a task. We aren't required to do it but we wanted to do it. If we are able to visit Android and Kindle neighbors but not iOS neighbors, why should we be neighbors? We receive fewer maps and sparkles per day because iOS neighbors are more active. They are more active because they have more tasks and reasons to play. We don't. That's why we want to create a Android and Kindle network for active players who don't want to suffer through lag and force closes and skipping iOS neighbors on the neighbor list. Lacking features is not the only issue...some people can't enjoy visiting their neighbors to just say hello, thanks for stopping by. If your neighbors are sulking, and you don't care, you aren't a good neighbor. If you keep adding decorations to your island knowing darn well your Android and Kindle neighbors cannot visit or post on your wall, you aren't a good neighbor. Good neighbors want their neighbors to enjoy the game as much as they do and sacrifice a little of their joy so others can be happier.

We have an iPad and iPod but refuse to switch devices. Our neighbors would not be able to visit us or would suffer from lag because about half of them are on Kindle. We have to scroll more on Kindle because the zoom is inefficient.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok not gonna read the current banter from Android and iOS players on how to bring parity to Android. (Kindle has it worse unless you willing to void your warranty)

I need all iOS players help in this quest... Android/Kindle do not get the limited sigh on dragons in the market. Most dragons are marked for removal on Thursday aka in 5 min, I need all iOS players to keep an eye on your markets and post as soon as you see a dragon go limited.

Post it here or in the limited dragons thread or just on my wall. I will take that and pass it onto anyone who visits my island. I want to give Android/Kindle players the same chance as you to breed new limited dragons. With the pop up once a day and no notice in the market we can loose a whole day of breeding.

I NEED YOUR HELP iOS PLAYERS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Yes we're humans!!! But, Android is a robot !!!

Best line Eva!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KindleFire083 View Post

So we added 2 iOS neighbors, and moo is 1 of them. We removed all iOS neighbors out of frustration for being morally unsupported and because their islands are not coded for Kindle Fire neighbors to visit on v1.0.5.5. Visiting neighbors to play with their dragons is a task. We aren't required to do it but we wanted to do it. If we are able to visit Android and Kindle neighbors but not iOS neighbors, why should we be neighbors? We receive fewer maps and sparkles per day because iOS neighbors are more active. They are more active because they have more tasks and reasons to play. We don't. That's why we want to create a Android and Kindle network for active players who don't want to suffer through lag and force closes and skipping iOS neighbors on the neighbor list. Lacking features is not the only issue...some people can't enjoy visiting their neighbors to just say hello, thanks for stopping by. If your neighbors are sulking, and you don't care, you aren't a good neighbor. If you keep adding decorations to your island knowing darn well your Android and Kindle neighbors cannot visit or post on your wall, you aren't a good neighbor. Good neighbors want their neighbors to enjoy the game as much as they do and sacrifice a little of their joy so others can be happier.

We have an iPad and iPod but refuse to switch devices. Our neighbors would not be able to visit us or would suffer from lag because about half of them are on Kindle. We have to scroll more on Kindle because the zoom is inefficient.
    I am amazed. I am sure that Ios players can read well enough to see that this thread is about Android parity. This is a forum and they have the right to post wherever they want, just like I am allowed to post in the Arena thread if I feel like it.
    Kindle and Android are experiencing the same lagging issues, both with Ios and Android islands. My game force closes on some Android islands also.
    I decorate my island as I see fit and I would never request people to remove decorations from their island because I cannot visit comfortably. After all, this is MY game, and MY islands and if I cannot make them look like I want, well...what's the point of playing ?
    I don't need the sparkles, I am level 96 and sit on 58 millions coins, so...
    If you have an Ipad and refuse to switch, then you willingly choose to put up with all these issues. Do not blame people that want to play the game at its best because they don't feel like they have to sacrifice and be on a crusade. It's a GAME. Nothing important that should suck so much energy out of your life.
    You need to relax...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I am amazed. I am sure that Ios players can read well enough to see that this thread is about Android parity. This is a forum and they have the right to post wherever they want, just like I am allowed to post in the Arena thread if I feel like it.
    Kindle and Android are experiencing the same lagging issues, both with Ios and Android islands. My game force closes on some Android islands also.
    I decorate my island as I see fit and I would never request people to remove decorations from their island because I cannot visit comfortably. After all, this is MY game, and MY islands and if I cannot make them look like I want, well...what's the point of playing ?
    I don't need the sparkles, I am level 96 and sit on 58 millions coins, so...
    If you have an Ipad and refuse to switch, then you willingly choose to put up with all these issues. Do not blame people that want to play the game at its best because they don't feel like they have to sacrifice and be on a crusade. It's a GAME. Nothing important that should suck so much energy out of your life.
    You need to relax...
    That's what I thought! It just a game that made to entertain us! We don't have to complaint at all!

But, like I said before, game is made to entertain us, and to do that, TL must add some features, so we can enjoy it more and BUY gold more

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KindleFire083 View Post

It doesn't make any difference what you play on. The bad lagging and closing happens on any island with masses of decorations. The reason you will find that more ios players have more decorations is because it doesn't lag for them. I have android neighbors with a lot of decorations too and it is just as hard for me to visit them. I also have ios neighbors with little deco and have no problems on their island.

Banned
    @ KindleFire083 : It seems like to be your neighbor, one has to follow pretty strict rules. If I was an Ios user, I wouldn't care about helping someone with such discriminative behavior. You gotta be kiddin when you ask them for their support and then bash them here, avoid their island because they have too many decoration to be a "good neighbor", or delete them.
    And if this thread is for Android users only, why aren't you in your own "Updates for Kindle" thread ?

Host(ess)
    What are the so called coding issuses that team lava are saying are not allowing us to have the features? And why if they say its because of sizes cant they give it to those who do have the right devises?

Banned
    KindleFire, I am a really bad example! Even I don't expect people to go as overboard as I have! I think, and this is just me, you should start adding all the players here on the forum. They do support parity, even if they don't change their game or say it out loud. I think you would find it amazing, the amount of added support and enjoyment you will get out of the game with such an amazing community standing behind you and playing with you!

Fashion Designer
    Strange people, strange game, strange world..
    The Pride
    Avarice
    Envy
    Anger
    Four of the seven deadly sins
    TL ! TL what have you done with us android users?