• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 1 of 165 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Thank you to everyone who has been providing feedback so far. We appreciate it! This thread and this thread has reached quite a few pages. Let's start a fresh thread and continue the conversation.

Recap from the previous thread:

• Developing for Android is more difficult due to the multiple operating systems and variety of devices. We're working to resolve the parity, but it takes more time due to the development process. We want to make sure we introduce features that include as many devices as possible.
    • We currently aren't able to provide a deadline to ensure that we don't present expectations that may not fall on a specific date/time. We rarely announce big feature updates or games prior to release, with the exception of our weekly teasers/content blogs.
    • The Android platform is supported. Any rumors stating otherwise are false information.
    • Players have said they would like to see more transparent updates or blogs about Android progress/updates.
    • Players have said they would like to be caught up before new features are implemented.
    • Players have said they would like simultaneous updates to all platforms.

Please be familiar with the forum rules & policies and keep the thread constructive. If you have a question or concern regarding a moderator action, please submit a thread in Forum Disputes.

Banned
    The bugs are my concerned at this moment. I have good days and bad days with the game and its issues. I do not understand why one day I can see all my dragons and stuff, navigate easily and visit neighbors without too much lagging and the day after, it's hell. Half my habitats are invisible, or the dragons, or the decorations, the egg in the nest. Dragons are invisible on neighbor's islands, it forces close often, etc.
    What can go bad from one day to the other ?
    Of course I have done the usual : closing and reopening. Deleting and re-installing.
    I play Easter version. The newest version is even worse.

Rhino Keeper
    wow...a third thread...diamond dragon discussion didn't even make it past two. woohoo for androids! lol
    all kidding aside, i appreciate the work that is being done...whether or not we see it..yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    The bugs are my concerned at this moment. I have good days and bad days with the game and its issues. I do not understand why one day I can see all my dragons and stuff, navigate easily and visit neighbors without too much lagging and the day after, it's hell. Half my habitats are invisible, or the dragons, or the decorations, the egg in the nest. Dragons are invisible on neighbor's islands, it forces close often, etc.
    What can go bad from one day to the other ?
    Of course I have done the usual : closing and reopening. Deleting and re-installing.
    I play Easter version. The newest version is even worse.
    Hello neighbor just happens to me, there are days that it is impossible to play.

Rhino Keeper
    A new thread and yet none of the issues have been fixed from the first one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoRaven View Post
    A new thread and yet none of the issues have been fixed from the first one.
    hi, im not an android.
    i just wanted to share my opinion by saying the games given android a hard time but i hope you get the new updates.

The first post is just a copy/paste of the first post from the previous thread. This means almost none of the issues we have are being addressed. Add this to the fact that the game is no longer giving me a sense of accomplishment, unlike a certain similar game, and I'm pretty much done with it. Also, stop giving us the "coding for Android is difficult" excuse. Other companies manage it efficiently, there's no reason you can't.

Banned
    The thing that I think its taking forever is because tl is trying to bring out all the features out at the same time

Maybe tl should release one feature at a time
    But atleast at the moment now when they release a new color they release it to all platforms

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    hi, im not an android.
    i just wanted to share my opinion by saying the games given android a hard time but i hope you get the new updates.
    Thank you, lollipop, your comment is appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave_Spencer View Post
    The first post is just a copy/paste of the first post from the previous thread. This means almost none of the issues we have are being addressed. Add this to the fact that the game is no longer giving me a sense of accomplishment, unlike a certain similar game, and I'm pretty much done with it. Also, stop giving us the "coding for Android is difficult" excuse. Other companies manage it efficiently, there's no reason you can't.
    Amen, Suave_Spencer, amen!!!!

Page 1 of 165 123451151101 ... LastLast