• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 83 of 165 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Guys think it's safe to say Spring Edition can be uninstalled since Original DS is updated to 1.0.7.4 ? What was the point of Spring Edition ??
    Yeah, but what's the point of the update for the original DS?? Seems like 6 of one and half dozen of the other. IF the "update" doesn't update anything and it's nothing more than another version jump, why update?? Has anyone seen ANYTHING different???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    Just reinstall it!
    I tried and it doesn't work. Spring works great, so I am good with that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Yeah, but what's the point of the update for the original DS?? Seems like 6 of one and half dozen of the other. IF the "update" doesn't update anything and it's nothing more than another version jump, why update?? Has anyone seen ANYTHING different???
    Free gold feature?

Fashion Designer
    The only version that brought us anything of value so far has been Valentine's Day. These versions have been rather meaningless.

Banned
    Come on TL add the rest of the game already . Do I need to get it done for ya ? Maybe the word needs to be put out , everywhere , for all android user to see , and know that we are using the iPhone's demo

Fashion Designer
    Free gold feature?
    I agree, I think the main difference is the free gold feature. maybe they gave that to us because we couldn't get treasure dragon. BUT. I don't have this feature so update = no update for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I agree, I think the main difference is the free gold feature. maybe they gave that to us because we couldn't get treasure dragon. BUT. I don't have this feature so update = no update for me.
    I have this feature, but there's nothing to do with it. That offer to give 15 gold isn't working, it said I must register, so I open the web and boo, it just a search engine (worse than Google!), no login or register feature. So, I think it's not working!

Executive Chef
    I have this feature, but there's nothing to do with it. That offer to give 15 gold isn't working, it said I must register, so I open the web and boo, it just a search engine (worse than Google!), no login or register feature. So, I think it's not working!
    Not working ... well, wouldn't that be a surprise!!!

Someone said something about getting gold for some magazine subscription or something like that. I don't "do" magazine subscriptions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Not working ... well, wouldn't that be a surprise!!!

Someone said something about getting gold for some magazine subscription or something like that. I don't "do" magazine subscriptions.
    The offers are based on region (I'm in Indonesia), people who live in US must be have working offers

Executive Chef
    The offers are based on region (I'm in Indonesia), people who live in US must be have working offers
    Could be ... I've still not updated, so I don't know. Guess maybe ... just maybe ... I'll see about it tomorrow. LOL