• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165
Results 1,641 to 1,645 of 1645

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Banned
    There is no way we can speed up the process of having these features delivered to us, so in the meantime, we should try to enjoy the game, breed the dragons we need and the new ones that are released.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-11-13 at 01:43 PM. Reason: off topic comment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    There is no way we can speed up the process of having these features delivered to us, so in the meantime, we should try to enjoy the game, breed the dragons we need and the new ones that are released.
    I agree .... we should try to enjoy what we have and anything new we get.

Unfortunately we never know what we will get until it's actually out, in most cases. Also I'm on my kindle and we keep getting less with each new week instead of more new stuff. It's been what two weeks since I was able to breed a new dragon? But I have lost the ability to breed two dragons, and didn't get one them because I got two more night dragons last week because the dragon was a blue ans purple hybrid this is just crazy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roni122285 View Post
    I agree .... we should try to enjoy what we have and anything new we get.

Unfortunately we never know what we will get until it's actually out, in most cases. Also I'm on my kindle and we keep getting less with each new week instead of more new stuff. It's been what two weeks since I was able to breed a new dragon? But I have lost the ability to breed two dragons, and didn't get one them because I got two more night dragons last week because the dragon was a blue ans purple hybrid this is just crazy.
    IF TL just said " We won't release any backlogged features to the Android platform, period " then I'd be fine with that. Just don't tell us " We'll give you these features " and then proceed to string us along for almost 9 months now without any communication.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Android is getting trading and crafting?? Awesome!!
    I hope you guys are, but I think its wishful thinking, unfortunately.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, everyone! The disruptive content was removed from the thread. Please report forum disruptions via Forum Disputes or a Community Manager. There's an old online adage that says, "Don't feed the trolls". If you're not sure, just report and move forward. Thank you!

I noticed this one's reached quite a few pages, so I'll start a new one up shortly. We're still reading your feedback, so don't be discouraged. ^_^