• Trading & Crafting

311 75.30%
  • Storage

12 2.91%
  • Dragon Album

23 5.57%
  • Multiple Move

2 0.48%
  • Dragon Quest (noted: still in beta testing on iOS but nice to test on Android too)

5 1.21%
  • smoother movement around island

11 2.66%
  • faster response to accept map/friend/gold requests

7 1.69%
  • Breeding Boost

12 2.91%
  • Spin Wheel (free access to clockworks)

15 3.63%
Page 119 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1645

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 3]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drachenhase View Post
    I used to buy gold at gold sales, but stopped when disparity became more and more clear. My last gold purchase was right after TL implemented pink dragons on android, to show them my support for changes on android.

Since then I somehow had no appeal anymore to buy gold
    I purchased the Clcokwork dragon with real money. Like I said in the post above, I do not believe we will get parity, so I am playing the game with what I have. I am not a gold buyer usually because I'd rather buy art supplies, but I wanted the Clockwork. I try to make the best of my islands, with what is available to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I am a bit confused. You want iOS players to stop using iOS only features. Is that right? You say you are 100% behind android and this cause you are creating. True? You have been posting here for quite a while about this. Days at least.

So, why this morning is your crafting building working? What are you crafting that all your android friends can't?

If you are starting this revolution against iOS only features, shouldn't you lead the way and not use them?
    Yes I did put a spell scroll in to craft last nite. BEFORE I decided to sell the Dragons. Then I came to the exact conclusion you just raised, sold the dragons and boost buildings, but couldn't stop the crafting and can't sell those buildings.
    And it's not what you said, I see it as show of community. After this, please feel free to check the Spell Shop anytime, it won't be working.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Also, Moostermine.. I think you should wait a little and see how many of them answer the question about buying gold, I'm pretty sure you won't sell your dragons and stop trading/crafting after you see that most android players do buy gold. So they are not supporting themselves. So I don't see why we should go that far for them, when they obviously don't care enough to stop buying gold.

I honestly think that if they did stop, there would probably have been a change by now... Just like the double gold cost stopped because so many stopped buying gold.
    Most of the android players that visit the forum and see this thread don't buy gold anymore but like TL keeps saying the forum visitors are only a small part of the community so I'm sure there are some who still buy gold but they don't visit the forum to know any better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yes I did put a spell scroll in to craft last nite. BEFORE I decided to sell the Dragons. Then I came to the exact conclusion you just raised, sold the dragons and boost buildings, but couldn't stop the crafting and can't sell those buildings.
    And it's not what you said, I see it as show of community. After this, please feel free to check the Spell Shop anytime, it won't be working.
    Just checked and that scroll isn't finished yet so I spoke too soon, but it will be in a couple hours. But on a side note, I thought to check and was able to sell my stable for 1350 coins! Yay!

Fashion Designer
    Just checked and that scroll isn't finished yet so I spoke too soon, but it will be in a couple hours. But on a side note, I thought to check and was able to sell my stable for 1350 coins! Yay!
    Did you sell your goal dragons as well? If you did would you be able to get them back later?

Fashion Designer
    What?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Executive Chef
    I know it's too late now, Moos, but please don't sell any more of what you have! Your heart is in the right place and I so appreciate your caring about the Android issues, but I don't think your selling off what you have will help, I really don't. Android isn't going to be brought up to par or it would have been done. At least we'd have seen signs of it ... there would have been changes to let us know, but there hasn't been. There hasn't been any type of communication at all for the longest time. Again, I very much appreciate that you care that much and although I can't speak for any one other my self, I think other Androids appreciate it also, but I don't want you to sell what you have and or not use what you have for naught.

Executive Chef
    Don't do that again, Moo :'(
    You must use the features as you like, if no, for what you're on ios?

Executive Chef
    Please Moo, don't sell any ios only features and dragons. We appreciate you, but don't like this! My heart is hurt, hear you do it for us, android players :"((

Please don't do it again, friend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Did you sell your goal dragons as well? If you did would you be able to get them back later?
    Actually I forgot those! Thanks for reminding me!