Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 4-4-2013 Helios Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    ^
    You lucky duck

What was your pairing?
    Hehe, thank you,all them tried with atlas & diamond both level 6.

Oh and i obeyed the rule just for this one. Put atlas on the left and diamond on the right. After reading some of the previous post, i believe it is weird that helios is the only one which diamond on the right side at the market. Maybe that's the reason why people find it so hard to breed this dragon. Or so i thought...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Oh and i obeyed the rule just for this one. Put atlas on the left and diamond on the right. After reading some of the previous post, i believe it is weird that helios is the only one which diamond on the right side at the market. Maybe that's the reason why people find it so hard to breed this dragon. Or so i thought...
    OMG!!! I was going to try your combo and your theory about putting Mythic element on the left side...I speed up what I thought was another Firestorm and BAM!
    Finally Helios! I have been trying since June 17

Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    OMG!!! I was going to try your combo and your theory about putting Mythic element on the left side...I speed up what I thought was another Firestorm and BAM!
    Finally Helios! I have been trying since June 17
    HeHe...congratulation to both of us then...cheers !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    HeHe...congratulation to both of us then...cheers !
    Did you guys use Atlas and Diamond or Mythic and Diamond??? And your saying put the mythic element on the left??

Rhino Keeper
    I used Diamond and Mythic in that order, both epics.

Rhino Keeper
    hmm thanks for the info i'll have to try that a few times, i know i have switched sides before but never left it like that for multiple tries, i'll just set it up like that and hopefully it will come

Fashion Designer
    I'll give the Atlas (left) and Diamond (right) try whenever I get a chance. lol.
    Might be a while... trying to keep up with the Limited Dragons vanishing each week.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck to both of you. Never give up!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone. Still breeding for Helios 87X's and counting. I finally got a fail that was worth it all Atlas Dragon.
    Anyone breeding for Helios don't stop or you have to start all over again. My Grandchildren tell me not to stop!