Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 4-4-2013 Helios Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Don't target for any Diamond hybrids anymore. When you are breeding just randomly toss 2 dragons with 4 elements in the den & hope for the best outcome. Because no matter what you do DS randomly give you a dragon anyway ;') There's no breeding rules anymore. Forget about speed breeding, the dragon you want will not show up on speed breeding. Spend more time on expansion & decoration. Hopefully the dragon you want will show up as unexpected. I'm with you my NBR.

Dude I know how much you've struggled going after that DA and I would have quit chasing it a long time before you did. I spent about 700 gold chasing Helios and said forget it. I just won't do it anymore.

I can tell you and some of my other more active neighbors are not playing as much. It seems like we all put them in the den and come back when fail time is over. . But what else is there to do?

Again, I wish TL would clue us in on some statistics. At least then we could make informed decisions. If I wanted so much random luck I would play slots...

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I play it when I'm bored! Bingo too
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 04-12-13 at 10:33 AM. Reason: deleted quote

Executive Chef
    Continuing to get Fire, Mythic, Eagle and of course firestorm. (sigh) I picture some sort of roulette wheel with the little ball racing around the wheel when we click "Breed", hoping for it to land on Helios ... but my Helios number isn't on the wheel. LOL

Executive Chef
    Took a break from Helios to try for Peacock yesterday. Back trying for Helios this evening, but just more of the same as before. Don't think I'm gonna get this dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    so my tally:
    13 mythics
    22 firestorms
    7 eagles
    3 easters
    4 atlas'
    this is brutal. helios is gorgeous and i have a habitat waiting just for him...sigh this sucks

Wow, 4 atlas', and 3 Easters?
    Why am I not getting those? Lol. What pair did u use?

I'm thinking there is something wrong with my DS, since the black and mythic were out, I couldn't get any new dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Wow, 4 atlas', and 3 Easters?
    Why am I not getting those? Lol. What pair did u use?

I'm thinking there is something wrong with my DS, since the black and mythic were out, I couldn't get any new dragons.
    just the basic diamond and mythic got me those :-) finally got helios with that combo too..good luck :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    just the basic diamond and mythic got me those :-) finally got helios with that combo too..good luck :-)
    Congrats!! You took your time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Surprised you didnt get air like i did... Even getting lotsa waters trying for DA
    You are like me then. At last count I got 13 fires, 22 airs, 11 mystics, 8 eagles, 2 scorpions, one easter and one atlas. Its beyond being an irritation at this point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Continuing to get Fire, Mythic, Eagle and of course firestorm. (sigh) I picture some sort of roulette wheel with the little ball racing around the wheel when we click "Breed", hoping for it to land on Helios ... but my Helios number isn't on the wheel. LOL

Your thoughts may be closer to how this game works, than anyone thinks. I just see a huge, gigantic slot machine with a certain number of dragons allowed per day. Depending on how gets the spot first, they have the dragon. The rest of us just fight for the remaining slots.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Congrats!! You took your time!
    lol i was so frustrated! nearly went bald with ripping my hair out lol...