Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix boosted breeding costs.

Rhino Keeper

Fix boosted breeding costs.

This feature has been out for a while now, and still no changes, even though it's fundamentally broken.

It is unfair that the cost is not the same for every person. Especially since the cost is unchanging no matter how many times you boost breed.

My boyfriend only has to pay 100k to boost breed, and therefore uses boosted breeding /every single time/.

Meanwhile, my boosted breeding asks for 50,000 apples. I have never had 50,000 apples, and saving up that many would take me /at least/ a month, just for ONE boosted breed. If I was lvl 94 I might understand, but I was only lvl 40 when boosted breeding came out, and I barely make 600k a day (so diamondates aren't a real option)

If it guarantees super rare or better, yes it is worth a high cost.
    Since it doesn't, it shouldn't cost so much.

And regardless which direction you go, it is HORRIBLE that you would create such extreme differences between each user's costs. 1 person takes 1 hour, the other takes 1 month?! ITS TOO BIG OF A GAP.

Banned
    You forgot to post the they should release it to all iOS users and android too

I'm iOS and still don't have it

Banned
    They shouldn't release it at all, it's a failed feature IMHO, read the boosted breed thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Boosted-breed

Fashion Designer
    Mine is 50 gold and for that reason I have never used it. I won't officially complain until it's an announced feature.

Executive Chef
    I vote 200K for Boosted Breed. I heard people saying 100K was easy and they boost bred every time. Maybe 10 Gold, but doing it for food is just silly.

Host(ess)
    My boosted breed option is 500k coins. I had a lot of extra coins so I used it a few times...never got a super or ultra rare OR the dragon I was trying to get, but I did get some rare dragons I didn't have yet. And no coral, firestorm, love, or fruitful repeats. But then the mythic habitat at 6M coins arrived so I won't be able to spend 500K coins on breeding for a month.

Rhino Keeper
    In my case, the boost is useless anyway. I wasn't going to use it at the price of 500,000 silver, but out of desperation to get the Chocolate dragon before it expired I tried it 6 times. Got one Wild, 4 Love and 2 Life for my troubles. Got the Chicolate finally anyway after 3 more tries NOT boosting.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is 10,000 food and no way am I using it, I need the food to feed the greedy dragons

Executive Chef
    I agree. My boosted breed takes 10,000 apples, so I've never used it because there's NO WAY I'm going to waste 10,000 apples when these new dragons take such a ridiculously high amount of apples to raise to epic. I would love it if boosted breed was 100K coins. It's totally unfair that for some people it's easy to use, for others it's hard, and for yet others it's gold!

I'd be okay with 100k or even 500k for the boosted breed. Right now mine's at 50,000 apples, which is absolutely ridiculous. I've used it once, but it didn't help at all. I'm not going to use it again unless the cost decreases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast