Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Display

Farm Supplier

Wedding Display

Hello ladies

When browsing the forum, I found out that the wedding display is earned through fulfilling a quest / goal. The thread also said this goal has a time limit and appears when another goal is finished. Also the time limit for the different stages is pretty tight, like 60 minutes for stage 1 if I remember that right, which means you need to free all slots before starting the quest. For me, the thread or things said there were a little confusing.

Who is currently working on the display or remembers what has to be done and can answer some questions?

1. Which goal needs to be finished, so that this goal appears?
    2. Is it advisable to reach a certain level (with more slots) for getting this one done?
    3. If you miss out on the time limit, will the quest disappear and the display be forever lost?
    4. Is it true once you activated the quest there's these tight time limits? Are they for all stages of the goal?
    5. Can someone list all the steps (with time, what needs to be ordered etc) that are necessary for finishing?

I want this display so bad since I can't buy gems via credit card to get another of those wonderful displays. I like saving my earned gems for things that I really really want; so I'm happy about the wedding display, it's something I can get without spending real money.

Hope someone can help me. Many thanks in advance for answers!

Banned
    I certainly remember there was no time limit. I think...........You probaly got mixed up.
    2-r u saying you can do this in a higher level? You could level up while this quest but I think everybody gets it after that certain level or quest(which I dont remember)

Banned
    pretty sure its after the pink party glass

MY BEST FRIEND’S WEDDING

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.1
    1 .Order 10 Fashions (skip 10 gems)
    2. Display 20 Mermaid Dress (skip 20 gems)
    …30 minute Modern Mermaid Collection
    3. Display 3 Sapphire Dresses (skip 3 gems)
    …3 hour Dream Girl Collection
    REWARD: 2,800 coins & 200 xp

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.2
    1. Spend 100K on Anything (skip 99 gems)
    …Anything-including ordering clothes
    2. Send 10 Gifts (skip 30 gems)

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.3
    1. Visit 15 Neighbors (skip 50 gems)
    2. Like 30 Fashions (skip 10 gems)

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.4
    1. Recruit 3 Bridesmaids (skip 15gems)
    …(Ask-neighbors)
    2. Pay 2000 Coins for a Cake (skip gems)
    REWARD: 3,100 coins & 220 xp

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.5
    1. Hire 1 Wedding Photographer (skip 5 gems)
    …(Ask neighbor)
    2. Order 20 Tops or Dresses (skip 10 gems)
    …1 minute All Business-Button Up Tops
    REWARD: 3,400 coins & 240 xp

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.6
    1. Hire 1 Caterer -Ask neighbor (skip 5 gems)
    2. Display 20 Shoes (skip 20 gems)
    …1 minute All Business-Bow Heels

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.7
    1. Display 20 Dresses (skip 10 gems)
    2. Display 20 Jewellery-of your choice (skip 20 gems)

My Best Friend’s Wedding Pt.8
    1. Collect 5 Relationship Advice-ASK neighbor (skip 25gems)
    2. Send 20 Gifts (skip gems)
    3. Pay 9K for Surprise Honeymoon (skip gems)
    REWARD: 3 Gems & 260 xp

COMPLETED-REWARD: WEDDING DISPLAY

Banned
    yeah and its not timed

Farm Supplier
    Thank you sooo much Christiana and sweetstuff! Ok, looks like I really mixed up something cuz of reading a lot of things here. Good thing there's no time limit, I was afraid of suddenly starting it being unprepared Now I also have a reason to finish that party glass quest, it was already gathering dust on my clipboard. *g*

Undercover mother is timed it gives the lip couch reward. You gotta be on your p's and q's for that one.

Farm Supplier
    Oh ok, that's good to know. But what happens if you miss out on the time limit for the lip couch? Is it lost then? Cuz I remember when started playing some weeks ago, there was another timed goal with a standee or something as a reward. I missed out cuz I had no idea and it never came back :/

It will be gone forever if you didn't complete the timed goals. I remember getting one timed goals when I just started fashion and I didn't manage to complete it since I'm still a low level player at that time. And that goals was gone forever.

If I remember correctly, after completing the wedding display goals the lip couch goals will pop out next. So you better be prepare!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    It will be gone forever if you didn't complete the timed goals. I remember getting one timed goals when I just started fashion and I didn't manage to complete it since I'm still a low level player at that time. And that goals was gone forever.

If I remember correctly, after completing the wedding display goals the lip couch goals will pop out next. So you better be prepare!
    ik the one i missed was the standee its timed i dont even remmember it poping out but fortunately i did the wedding display which i love love loveee a lot

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post

I found that statement:

UNDERCOVER MOTHER (for Lip Couch)
    Time Sensitive
    The first step starts the 24 hour timer as soon as you complete Love is in the Air
    When you get to step 2, then another 24 hour period starts

Not really looking forward to this one. The couch looks cute, but personally I hate timed quests and deadlines, even if it's only in a game. As if life itself isn't stressy enough, lol. But whatever, I'll definitely do this one too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast