Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second Evolution Temple Option

Second Evolution Temple Option

TL. I am admittedly not one to pay for in app stuff... I did however purchase gold to get a second nest, and would love the option of a second evolution temple. I have a ton of level three dragons, but never seem to be able to evolve any of them!

The Honorable Panda
    This would be really nice to have!!
    This is something that has been passed on and has not been ruled out .

See this thread here
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks kooky panda.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymestowne View Post
    Thanks kooky panda.
    Yes I agree with jay. Even I have a very long queue waiting to be evolved. My suggestion would be giving a 2nd evolution temple or cut the evolving time to its half or have a fixed time ( say 6 hrs like trading portal) for all types of dragons. Pls TL something need to be done immediately

Executive Chef
    I think that a fixed time (6h) is a better idea than a 2nd evolution temple : some dragons like virtue take really too much time !

Fashion Designer
    I just did a head count, 25% of my dragons are level 3 and waiting to evolve to be useful. I would save up and buy a second evolution temple for sure!

Fashion Designer
    I have about 15% of my dragons (133) that are epic, I have 4 virtues that alone will take 132 hours back to back, my one diamond needs 2 more evolutions, I would definitely think a set time would make the best change

Rhino Keeper
    A second spa would be nice too. During tournaments my IR list for dragons is insane.

Farm Supplier
    Think since nothing is happen on this, the evolve time should be reduce to 6 hour like the trading time. Have spend so much gold to speed up and I am done! To hard to evolve a dragon tree times, like virtual 3x33 hours, take all the fun of the game and make it to expensive �� and whit all the fail you make too and the waiting time it just get bored.
    Now you have to make money but this is to much!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree I had so many level 3 dragons that needed leveling up to 4 so could be useful that I have stopped breeding so I can catch up. Annoying thing is that most are then just being sent to trade for gems. I think a 2nd temple plus being able to trade before they reach level 4 so we don't waste temple time on dragons we are just getting rid of would be great make the game a lot more fun.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast