Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop introducing new dragons!!

Rhino Keeper
    I want it to go back to a dragon a week. The album is annoying. If you trade / sell a dragon it goes from your album too, so if you want it in your album you have to breed for it again :/
    I'm not gonna bother trying for a mythic just yet, I think 6 million for a habitat is ridiculous, and so are most dragons to get that I'm slowly giving up breeding for new ones and then to feed them loads of apples I'm level 94 and I find this an annoying issue o.O

It took me a while to get used to 2 contests (and new dragons) a week instead of one. On the one hand, we have harder breeds in a shorter contest window; on the other hand, it puts us out of our misery sooner and produces a smaller pool of entrants.
    Of course we're going to still try for any dragon we don't have, contests aside, but I also think it's not the end of the world if a particular dragon eludes you forever.
    Is it really all that terrible if a seasonal dragon escapes your grasp? It's no different from those seasonals that came and left before you even started playing. Missing seasonals don't leave a gap in your album because its slot is removed if you don't have the dragon by the time its breeding is terminated.
    As for the den-busting black, pink, mythic and diamond hybrids -- the long list of possible children often means that trying for these tough breeds may fill in gaps with other missing dragons. This is a positive side effect for those still missing many dragons. If you're NOT missing many dragons (I ran into a neighbor last night who had every dragon - including Atlas - except Dark Angel), then please don't complain that there are too many new ones. If you're tired of chasing new breeds, give your den a break and let the rest of us enjoy the game.

When we are guaranteed to get any dragon within a week of trying; when breeding is so easy that no dragon presents a real challenge; when updates are so infrequent that there's hardly anything new to see or do; when everybody's island looks the same because everybody quickly gets everything; I will sell all my dragons & habitats and spell out "BORED TO DEATH" in 10-coin stone paths.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    When we are guaranteed to get any dragon within a week of trying; when breeding is so easy that no dragon presents a real challenge; when updates are so infrequent that there's hardly anything new to see or do; when everybody's island looks the same because everybody quickly gets everything; I will sell all my dragons & habitats and spell out "BORED TO DEATH" in 10-coin stone paths.
    I Agree! I Will with you!

Rhino Keeper
    I NEED MORE NEW DRAGONS!!!
    I have 7 dragons left to breed.
    5 of em are diamond hybrids...lol
    Origami and Medusa are the other 2 I need.
    Ohhh tomorrow is Thursday...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    OMG I totally agree with you. You have put my thoughts into nice words, ( I had tried, I swear ),Well said

Fashion Designer
    The point is to breed the dragons. If you try for weeks for a specific dragon and can't get it, then it gets removed, that's not the same as dragons that were taken out if the game before you started playing. Not getting one seasonal after another and then they expire feels like a huge waste of time to even play the game. Especially if all you get is 10 commons in a row that you sell off. Way way way too many dragons expiring. Those of you who got all the seasonals were lucky - not everyone has, even after months of trying for one seasonal after another, and it is frustrating. If you didn't get a few dragons you wanted in the last month and the timer ran out, would you feel differently?

Rhino Keeper
    Probably not. I would shrug and think to myself " oh well...you win some, you lose some ", then would move onto something else.
    If I get a dragon I don't want I sell it. If I got every dragon I went for I would get bored fast.
    But each to their own

Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    The point is to breed the dragons. … If you didn't get a few dragons you wanted in the last month and the timer ran out, would you feel differently?
    Definitely not. I tried without success for Snowman, Elf and something else that recently got yanked (see, I've forgotten it already). It actually came as a relief to have those empty spots removed from my album.
    I got the Valentine and St Patrick's dragons by chasing the limited-time goals and contests. Easter? Psshh! After a thundering herd of Firestorms, I'm probably never gonna get that one. AND… THAT'S… JUST… FINE!
    I think the point is to TRY to breed the dragons, and to have fun trying.

Rhino Keeper
    i think it a challenge to breed all the dragons but also stressful to get all in a short time, now i haven't diamond, diamond hybrid, pink hybrid and black hybrid, also Planet, Mismoth, Super, Leopard, Tusker ... even i already on lvl 94

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast