Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop introducing new dragons!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    Oops...forgot to say thanks for fast answer
    Thankyou
    Oh and You're Welcome. How dare I forget my manners!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Meh, I never drop below 200,000 food and I have about 20+ dragons all ready to evolve to epic form. I think I may have to start hatching commons and level them to level 4 soon as I'm running out of Super Rares and Rares. I'm at habitat cap too.... hopefully we get trading portals soon.
    200,000 FOOD??? WOW, I never manage to keep 20,000. Lol I'm feeding dragons as soon as its made. But I only been playing since beginning February, lol. 1 day I will be able to save up food, 1 day

I bred adult water and a teenager magic[level4,5,6]and got night dragon add Haleygrove pls reply!

I started this game on November 4 2012 im on lvl 35

Banned
    This argument is been there, done that. On android I have only two pink hybrids. I dont worry about what comes out. It gives you something to look forward to. Go for the dragons you personally like first and stop worrying about how many are still available for you to get.

When I did this last november it perked the game up for me and give me a bunch of personal goals. By time february came id attained all of the dragons. Then the blacks came and it all went downhill from there.....

Dont even get me started on the mythic ones.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! Why are so many dragons being introduced when Android cannot even sell all the duplicates yet; never mind crafting. We could at least get the trading bin to start stock piling gems and make room for new dragons. Instead of TL working on getting all platforms to the same level, they constantly introduce new content.

New content is great when it does not expire. I still do not have a diamond and never even get to try anymore because I'm always chasing after a new dragon.

Get Android players up to speed and then introduce new dragons Those guys could be working on something else. We have 111 pages (to date) of complaints. Here us!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I don't mind the introduction of new dragons. I think it's great for players who need them.

What I don't like is the introduction of new dragons that are extremely hard to get, disappear before you had time to get them and have unforsaken breeding times (either long or the same as fails).

If they think we will by more gold to get new dragons, they are wrong. It discourages me to buy gold to speed up firestorm after firestorm.
    Hear ye, hear ye!

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    agreed!
    I think the trick is not to get overwhelmed by the new release of dragons and prioritize. If you spend so much time chasing contest dragons at the expense of seasonal/limited ones, then you can't really blame TL..
    Personally, seasonal dragons will always be my priority.
    I do believe the key is to try and get those that are seasonal or limited. Focusing on one dragon at a time, or maybe an extra one for the sake of variation.
    I had only tried for chocolate once or maybe twice since its release, but when the first timer (for snowman) came up, i eventually decided to try for it and got it after about 3 tries. I think I got all the other seasonals on my main account, so I'm good for the time being.

Executive Chef
    All the new releases would be easier to take- even fun- if they weren't so dang hard to get. The only new dragon I've gotten in the last month has been night. Can't get any of the hybrids. Decided to go for Easter or Mythic. I'm up to at least 15 firestorms in a row regardless of the combo I use.
    I'm level 94 & been playing for a long time, but fun is disappearing from this game fast.

Executive Chef
    Have up a long time ago trying to keep up,I just choose to attempt to breed the dragon I want most(currently it's the black diamond hybrid(2 weeks in,all I get are water and wizard)

Farm Supplier
    I don't mind the number of new dragons, I mind how hard they are to get. I am level 94, so I have been playing a while. In the last few weeks I have not managed to get a pink hybrid, a black hybrid, an Easter, or a mythic. The pink and black dragons just break down into their base elements and all I get with fire and air if firestorm after firestorm with an occasional eagle. It has been at least 3 weeks since I got anything I was trying for. I am beginning to wonder why I bother to try.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast