Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop introducing new dragons!!

Rhino Keeper
    Wasn't long ago lots of ppl were wanting more updates, more dragons and new colors. Lots wanted black etc. ppl were complaining about getting bored and/or losing interest in game due to lack of challenges and same old dragons etc etc etc.

Now your complaining about getting too much?!? Seriously?

Like the saying goes, " Careful what you wish for cause it might not be what you actually want ".
    That's my opinion anyway

Please Note: This is NOT directed at kindle and android players. You guys have legitimate complaints. It's unfair you don't get same updates at same time as iOS and I hope that gets fixed ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Why not go back to releasing a new dragon once a week ?!
    It was perfect!
    It gave us plenty of time to breed, feed and evolve it to epic before the next dragon is out!

I used to be 100/100 dragons and all of them were epic except my beautiful babies
    Now I'm missing DA, Medusa and Atlas and most of my new dragons are level 7,8,9
    I can't seem to be able to feed them and get them to epic before a new one is released
    So I stop feeding them and start saving food for the new dragon!

I say let's start a poll and make TL listen to what we want
    Can someone please actually make a poll. I play this app within a group of about 15 friends who play it all the time. And half have lost interest now due to the insane amount of dragons available from simple combinations for the new dragons Most have been playing since the game started too. Fair enough that TL wants money so they release more dragons, but making them split so much is ridiculous and no one is going to pay for alot of gold if they have so many chances at getting the same boring common dragons. Ewwww.

Glad they are finally getting rid of the seasonal ones though, less breeding outcomes yay.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    I could use a break myself.....

...I would rather have the Android missing features than new dragons honestly... I think I have ( on just Eagles alone ) 5 - 6 level 10 Eagles and about 5 - 6 level 9 Eagles ready to go to 10.... 1 dragon a week would be nice...
    Why keep so many eagles? Just curious to know

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyCatMeow View Post
    Can someone please actually make a poll. I play this app within a group of about 15 friends who play it all the time. And half have lost interest now due to the insane amount of dragons available from simple combinations for the new dragons Most have been playing since the game started too. Fair enough that TL wants money so they release more dragons, but making them split so much is ridiculous and no one is going to pay for alot of gold if they have so many chances at getting the same boring common dragons. Ewwww.

Glad they are finally getting rid of the seasonal ones though, less breeding outcomes yay.
    I agree, they split too much. At least it will decrease a ill bit once seasonals gone.
    I love the new dragons but hate the insane splits. Lol

Fashion Designer
    I have absolutely NO problem with the new dragons.

I would like time to collect them before they become Limited though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I have to say I like all the new dragons. I was worried that I would run out of new ones, though that was certainly far off.

I'd rather have an overwhelming amount of new dragons than an underwhelming few.
    Exactly, lol. I haven't been playing long but I was running out of dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    Why keep so many eagles? Just curious to know
    Android doesn't have trading portal yet, so I been stockpiling as many Rares / Super Rares as possible to break down when we get the feature. And since TL has decided to make Pumpkin, Easter Dragon + Mythic dragons Red / Yellow, I been getting tons of them. Took me about 40+ tries to get my Pumpkin dragon alone, then we have Easter dragon red / yellow, and after I get a Pink dragon it's back to red / yellow for Mythic.

Rhino Keeper
    Android doesn't have trading portal yet, so I been stockpiling as many Rares / Super Rares as possible to break down when we get the feature. And since TL has decided to make Pumpkin, Easter Dragon + Mythic dragons Red / Yellow, I been getting tons of them. Took me about 40+ tries to get my Pumpkin dragon alone, then we have Easter dragon red / yellow, and after I get a Pink dragon it's back to red / yellow for Mythic.
    I hope you get trading portal ASAP. Dragons only need to be lvl 4 to be traded. You don't get extra in trade from epics. Just letting you know in case u didnt know
    I wasn't playing when they had pumpkin, I missed out on that and thanksgiving

Rhino Keeper
    Oops...forgot to say thanks for fast answer
    Thankyou

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    Oops...forgot to say thanks for fast answer
    Thankyou
    Meh, I never drop below 200,000 food and I have about 20+ dragons all ready to evolve to epic form. I think I may have to start hatching commons and level them to level 4 soon as I'm running out of Super Rares and Rares. I'm at habitat cap too.... hopefully we get trading portals soon.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast