Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop introducing new dragons!!

Rhino Keeper
    I do agree with what is being said here,but do we want DS to go the same way as MS.I also have been playing since the beginning and remember the day when new dragons were few and far between. I'm glad TL are eventually putting some effort into developing this game. I think the problem is the difficulty in breeding the new dragons. There are too many probabilities, for example the Night/Pink/Mythic dragons should count as one colour when breeding with others, like Magic is.

Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    I do agree with what is being said here,but do we want DS to go the same way as MS.I also have been playing since the beginning and remember the day when new dragons were few and far between. I'm glad TL are eventually putting some effort into developing this game. I think the problem is the difficulty in breeding the new dragons. There are too many probabilities, for example the Night/Pink/Mythic dragons should count as one colour when breeding with others, like Magic is.
    Yes, you're exactly right! The updates would be great, if I was able to get one of them... It seems that the breeding probabilities have changed, more so than just from increased fail numbers. Previously, I would be getting one or two of the dragons I was breeding every week or so. This seems like a reasonable pace. But now, I have only gotten two out of the last 15 or so released! The waiting and constant fails makes me not want to play...

Banned
    I haven't been playing that long, about a month and a half... but new dragons don't bother me and old players deserve to have a new challenge.
    I just got Night dragon in the den and I didn't want it before because I was saving 2 million for the habitat. I was going to try for Night after I got 3 million, but then seasonal dragons had a timer so I chased them and got them all but while trying to get Fireworks I got Mythic. I saved 6 million for the habitat and I haven't been able to get Atlas or Medusa so I stopped trying for now.

Also, while trying for a Pink hybrid with Tiny and Fruitful I got my first Diamond, and yesterday I got Crusader, Gold & Quetzal so finally now I can start on the black dragons.

There is plenty of time for me to get different kinds of dragons, just because it was just released, or has a sweepstake it doesn't mean you have to get it right now! Take your time and enjoy it, no need to rush... unless you're after a seasonal dragon :P

Rhino Keeper
    The way to be less stressed about the timer is definitely prioritizing seasonal dragons and ignoring the rest, even if it means forsaking gold contests.

That said, I've been trying to get all the valentines dragons since they came out and even after so long I'm still missing passion! (The only break I took was to breed a night dragon, so that I could try to get cupid from breeding night+fire. And also to get a virtue so that I could breed a chocolate dragon.) So I agree with everyone that it's been frustrating ever since they changed the breeding ratios. Common dragons never used to be this common.

Rhino Keeper
    They start releasing two a week and then the seasonals become limited. So I'm ignoring the new ones and trying to get all the ones that are going (but failing - I got a snowman but not an elf or a firework or chocolate). And I only have the commons and a few rares of the normal hybrids, no superrares so I have loads I still want to get

Fashion Designer
    I have to say I like all the new dragons. I was worried that I would run out of new ones, though that was certainly far off.

I'd rather have an overwhelming amount of new dragons than an underwhelming few.

Farm Supplier
    I think one reason why new dragons are so hard to get is that there are so many fail dragons you could get. That, and the breeding chances changed. I don't mind all the new dragons, I just wish people could get them. That, and their actually AVAILABLE to me( kindle fire user)

Executive Chef
    Why not go back to releasing a new dragon once a week ?!
    It was perfect!
    It gave us plenty of time to breed, feed and evolve it to epic before the next dragon is out!

I used to be 100/100 dragons and all of them were epic except my beautiful babies
    Now I'm missing DA, Medusa and Atlas and most of my new dragons are level 7,8,9
    I can't seem to be able to feed them and get them to epic before a new one is released
    So I stop feeding them and start saving food for the new dragon!

I say let's start a poll and make TL listen to what we want

Fashion Designer
    I could use a break myself. What really gets me though is the Chocolate Dragon, when it was initially introduced it don't remember seeing anything saying it was a seasonal dragon, it definitely didn't seem like it was tied to a holiday so I never went after it. I was checking a couple weeks ago at the egg chart and noticed the Seasonal flag on it, I just finished up getting Easter about a week ago or so... before they announce it was going bye-bye and starting trying for a pink dragon.... so far I think I've had 4 Tuskers, 2 Laserlights and a mass swarm ( think 15+ ) loves.... no 33 hour timer... so it looks like I'll be missing this one. I probably would've pushed harder on this one had I known it was Seasonal and would be going away....

I would rather have the Android missing features than new dragons honestly... I think I have ( on just Eagles alone ) 5 - 6 level 10 Eagles and about 5 - 6 level 9 Eagles ready to go to 10.... 1 dragon a week would be nice...

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they can change the rate they release new dragon - back to once a week. But I think the issue on the splitting of colours issue is here to stay. Because right now, some droid users are already having difficulties visiting heavily decorated iOS islands. If they go back to the old method of creating dragons (common/rare/super rare), there will be far too many dragons, and they can't keep increasing the habitat for play-ability sake. maybe they could change back the rates but apart from that, I don't think there will be much changes to the kind of dragons that they will release in future..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast