Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Stop introducing new dragons!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    Wow the new dragons that are coming out are darn near impossible to get. I have been playing since basically day one and have not been able to get the any of the new hybrids. Its getting REALLY frustrating. I think they are making it a little too hard and that will turn alot of people off.
    Yup. Agreed. It's ridiculous. I haven't tried for mythic hybrids, but blacks are proving IMPOSSIBLE . It's been weeks after i got night - on the very first go - and I got no hybrids. None at all. It's really stressing me up, plus the fails and their long hours make me wanna rip my hair out!!

I think TL is doing a great job in introducing new dragons so regularly, but Please! Let us be able to breed them too!

Banned
    I think they have reduced the % of success to breed some dragons, so it will push people to buy gold to speed breedings or purchase them. I am not falling in that trap. Tedious sometimes, that is for sure...

totally agree....almost impossible to get the new dragons, and TL keeps pushing out new ones.....
    TL should just distribute some efforts in developing monster story instead.

Banned
    The most frustrating part to me is hybrids with the same breed time. Firestorm, Easter, Mythic and Helios being at 12 hrs is terrible. Night and Dark Angel, Wild and Landworm, it doesn't seem like this pattern will stop either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    The most frustrating part to me is hybrids with the same breed time. Firestorm, Easter, Mythic and Helios being at 12 hrs is terrible. Night and Dark Angel, Wild and Landworm, it doesn't seem like this pattern will stop either
    I agree. Trickster and Peacock....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    Wow the new dragons that are coming out are darn near impossible to get. I have been playing since basically day one and have not been able to get the any of the new hybrids. Its getting REALLY frustrating. I think they are making it a little too hard and that will turn alot of people off.
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Yup. Agreed. It's ridiculous. I haven't tried for mythic hybrids, but blacks are proving IMPOSSIBLE . It's been weeks after i got night - on the very first go - and I got no hybrids. None at all. It's really stressing me up, plus the fails and their long hours make me wanna rip my hair out!!
    I got Night on first go too, I also got Deep (Water & Night) first try. I used Anubis & Night, hoping for DA but I got Illusion. I already have Goblin and Bat but DA and Hunter are difficult for me to get. Also, Justice, Kite & Unicorn are the last pink hybrids I need. I got Mythic trying for Fireworks and Helios took forever but I got Atlas going for it and Medusa I can't seem to get.

They have made it difficult to enjoy the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    Yes, that's ANOTHER extremely aggravating issue. I mean, they can make new dragons with breeding times that are different from the ones with the same color combo, but they purposefully don't, which I think is very tacky of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Yes, that's ANOTHER extremely aggravating issue. I mean, they can make new dragons with breeding times that are different from the ones with the same color combo, but they purposefully don't, which I think is very tacky of them.
    Agreed! I don't mind the new dragons, as we can try for them when we want to, but the same breeding times for so many dragon isn't making the game more challenging ... it's making it more frustrating!!

Executive Chef
    Oh, forgot to add ... the splitting ... the much aggravating splitting is way of hand! Between the splitting and identical breed times ... it's all just too exasperating!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast