Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop introducing new dragons!!

Stop introducing new dragons!!

I mean really, been playing since early days, am among the lucky ones who have a diamond dragon. I don't however have 5000 gold to spend and there is no way to keep up with this ridiculous amount of new breeding possibilities.

I have a grand total of 2 pink hybrids, one from a goal, not a single one black hybrid and haven't had a chance to try for the mythics... And it seems like almost EVERY DAY there is a new dragon, "start breeding now" and there is no way to keep up.. I even put those holiday ones on hold since it didn't seem they would go away then BAM 2 days and chocolate is gone...

I'm seriously losing interest in this game...

Executive Chef
    yeah start investing more time in monster story! xD

I'm in a similar situation! I've been playing for a LONG time and only had ~10 dragons to go for awhile there. Since the release of the black dragons, I've only been able to get the night dragon and the St. Patty's day one. It's getting very boring when I can't even get a rare hybrid... These breeds are taking longer than it took to get my diamond! I'm seriously considering retiring my game...

Rhino Keeper
    I feel the same way since new dragons came out and I thought Valentine dragons were gonna stay for a long while so I kept focusing on the Win 5000 Gold! That when I realized that Valentine's getting limited I was rushing to breed a cupid dragon cause I still don't have one. Android users I don't think it's a good idea to rush on new dragons cause it's so frustrating

I am seriously losing interest in that game since the introducing of the new dragons : Pink, Dark and Mythic. It's now my 100th breeding of these splitting dragons and all I got are Justice and Chocolate... without speeding them, so since months...
    TL obviously changed the success ratio, I get Common dragons much often than before.
    I keep playing just not to lose contact with my neighbors, who help me to expand the island.
    2 dragons a week is great, when you can follow the rythm, and I can say that my breeding nest is always working.
    Having a new dragon now becomes too hard, It's not fun anymore.

I am not a player that spends thousand gold and real money in this game. By introducing these 2 dragons each week, TL aims those kind of players, totally addictive, and with an endless money purse.
    I've read that some players spent at least 1.000 dollars on this game.
    That's the cost of a new TV, a new game machine and the games that come with it...(same for PC and MMORPG).

Executive Chef
    I don't mind the introduction of new dragons. I think it's great for players who need them.

What I don't like is the introduction of new dragons that are extremely hard to get, disappear before you had time to get them and have unforsaken breeding times (either long or the same as fails).

If they think we will by more gold to get new dragons, they are wrong. It discourages me to buy gold to speed up firestorm after firestorm.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I don't mind the introduction of new dragons. I think it's great for players who need them.

What I don't like is the introduction of new dragons that are extremely hard to get, disappear before you had time to get them and have unforsaken breeding times (either long or the same as fails).

If they think we will by more gold to get new dragons, they are wrong. It discourages me to buy gold to speed up firestorm after firestorm.
    agreed!
    I think the trick is not to get overwhelmed by the new release of dragons and prioritize. If you spend so much time chasing contest dragons at the expense of seasonal/limited ones, then you can't really blame TL..
    Personally, seasonal dragons will always be my priority.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with most of the statement stated above, if TL does introduce more dragon, please allow more time for contest and the availablity of them, make them a little easier to obtain, and release them for both platform at the same time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    agreed!
    I think the trick is not to get overwhelmed by the new release of dragons and prioritize. If you spend so much time chasing contest dragons at the expense of seasonal/limited ones, then you can't really blame TL..
    Personally, seasonal dragons will always be my priority.
    I second that. I must admit that when the black dragons were released, I wanted to try for that and stopped caring about the seasonal for a bit. It was a mistake. Getting the seasonal is the only way to be stress free when the timer appears. Once the seasonals are out of the way, it opens the door to breed whatever you like. Thing is, Valentine was nuts with seasonals that were/are hard to get... I spent so much time on Passion, it is ridiculeous. I still don't have it ! After getting Chocolate, I am back to trying. After that, I'll need Easter and then I can try for the ones I want.

Banned
    I have a pink hybrids
    Only the night dragon none of its hybrids
    No mythic and no hybrids
    No Easter and no clover yet

Last "new" dragon I added to my collection was amethyst and that's because it was craftable

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast