Thread: gift boxes

gift boxes

Would someone please explain how the gift boxes work
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    You get one item(you will have no choice in what comes out of box),you could get something good,or not,but if you don't like what you get,you can't return it or ask TeamLava for gems back,the boxes are a gamble.anything you get from box will show up in storage(store-floor section,not floor tiles)good luck!

Is there a list somewhere with "possible" gift from each box? I thought I saw a thread about what was in different ones, but now I can't find it.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's link to the list that Kooky put together
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post576692

So the way I understand this...say I buy Little Italy box...I have a greater chance of getting the common items and a very slight chance of getting the rare things. But I can return what I don't want and TL will take them ???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 11232266 View Post
    So the way I understand this...say I buy Little Italy box...I have a greater chance of getting the common items and a very slight chance of getting the rare things. But I can return what I don't want and TL will take them ???
    You can sell the item you bought from the box but it will give u coins NOT gems!

Thanks! I knew I'd seen that somewhere.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 11232266 View Post
    hahahah no I wish. you are stuck with whatever you get even if it's not worth 24 gems. odds are, you'll get lame or more common stuff, not worth 24 gems at all but if you're feeling lucky.. go for it!