Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic fruit trade

Fashion Designer

Magic fruit trade

Is there a general trade thread? Not sure. So here is some info--

Rare fruit trade gets upgraded to Magic fruit trade, and another 5 tickets are awarded.

I triggered the upgrade by collecting from magic garden.

Fashion Designer
    More details:
    60 strawberries
    40 glimmer bulbs
    6 magic fruit

4 hrs, 15 energy

Executive Chef
    Ughh , this one is probably the worst . Im not gonna collect from magic garden untill i got 99 tickets -.-

You trigger it through a lot of things. The consensus (unless someone tells me otherwise) is that you have to collect a glimmerbulb (so from magic garden, purple cow, or farming)

Also, even you are full of glimmerbulb (I already had 99), it still counts!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cctarbucks View Post
    You trigger it through a lot of things. The consensus (unless someone tells me otherwise) is that you have to collect a glimmerbulb (so from magic garden, purple cow, or farming)
    The glimmerbulb is for Rare fruit trade , this one is Magic fruit trade so i think you can only trigger the upgrade by collecting from magic garden.

Fashion Designer
    All I know is that I was in the middle of a rare fruit trade, collected from magic garden, and the upgrade info popped up. Yay me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    The glimmerbulb is for Rare fruit trade , this one is Magic fruit trade so i think you can only trigger the upgrade by collecting from magic garden.
    It is either collecting a magic fruit or collecting from the rare fruit trade, so also don't do a rare fruit trade either

Executive Chef
    Mine upgraded too, while I was doing my morning collections - probably from the magic garden.......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    It is either collecting a magic fruit or collecting from the rare fruit trade, so also don't do a rare fruit trade either
    I want to avoid the upgrade to keep rare trade , but even collecting from rare fruit trade triggers the upgrade then let it be ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast