Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The game doesn't open and often crashes

Nightclub Owner
    I've asked about ipad 1. Will let you know when I hear back.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I am playing on the iPad one too! So maybe it is too much for the first iPad?
    Some lower end devices may have trouble running this game and most newer games. The best thing you can do is each time, before opening the game app on your device, please force close all applications running in the background on your device. You may also want to restart your device more frequently. This will help when experiencing performance issues. Also, make sure your Wi-Fi connection is strong when playing.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Farm Supplier
    I think that yes is the only reasonable reason :-(

Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I am playing on the iPad one too! So maybe it is too much for the first iPad?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iPad first generation ( latest software and latest castle version ).. Castle Crashes often ( and Dragon)- never farm,bs,RS where im level 99 or higher ..Past few days - castle really crashing ..may crash 3 or 4 times if collecting ..but past 2 days will take 30 plus tries to either do a recipe in kitchen or try to make anything in workshop or tinker shop....

I also play castle and Dragon on itouch 4th generation without any issues - just on my iPad first generation .. I do the usual retiual of closing background games....delete and reinstall from app store game ..but nothing helps ..something past 2 or 3 days is really bad with the crashing ..unplayable ...

Hoping there is something down the road to help eliminate these crashes since replacing device is not an option in the near future .

I'm getting a lot of crashing on my iPod since the new update from the App Store. My device is 8gb and I think its possible the new "enhanced graphics" are too much for some devices. It's still very playable but I never experienced any crashing before. I have the same issues with some other apps on my iPod and it seems to be the ones that take the most memory. It gets better if I shut my iPod down and restart it but once I have opened done apps back up it starts again. This happens even when I have closed out all apps running in the background. I'm not looking for remedy, just wanted to confirm it is happening so TL might repair in future updates.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on ipad 1 too, the game crashes more and more with every update but still playable for me.
    I hope they'll fix this but doubt it because they weren't able to fix it for PS.
    For those who still can open the game: try to store all deco and buildings you can afford to store. It might help...

Quote Originally Posted by prettyplease View Post
    My device is 8gb
    I don't think it makes any difference...

Fashion Designer
    I cannot get in the story. But hopefully I get new iPad soon. It is a oldy, so iPad 1 is gone.

Farm Supplier
    I play on iPad 1 as well. It's been crashing for months, but the last month has been a nightmare. I've force closed all APS, I've shut off iPad and restarted, I've deleted AP & reinstalled until I'm blue in the face. Obviously I have the patience of Job to keep doing this but even my patience is running out. I've had entire days of doing the above and never getting in. One day all I could make is 4 sugars & 2 Choc bars. I've put a LOT of time in this game, over 7200 Royalty pts, so hate to give it up now but I can't play. Driving me crazy! I don't have $ to go buy a new iPad ;O just to play this game. Can they not program something to keep the iPad 1 ppl in the game?????? Please help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12