Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The game doesn't open and often crashes

Farm Supplier

Unhappy The game doesn't open and often crashes

I don't know if someone has this problem, but I can't find posts about this.
    I can't anymore to play to Castle Story as it doesn't open anymore.
    I had the same problem around Christmas, then it went better. After the download of the Valentine edition the thing started again and today I can't open it at all. I was able now to open for few seconds the standard edition, so I hoped at least to collect my ready things and clicked and two (the castle and something other) but the girl that collects items wasn't present in the game, so nothing happened and after few seconds the game crashed. It is from week that to play is a challenge. It takes ages to open, many times it doesn't do it, other times it opens on the black screen with the gift windows (same problem of City metro story, but when opened the game works well), then it closes and several times it crashes during the game. Usually after the restart of the Ipad it works a little better, but for few times and not always.
    My Ipad is old. It is the second made, sold first of the Ipad 2 and I have again the old system (4.1) but I heard that people with my same problems that updated didn't solve anything.
    The impression is that the game are developed to work only on new tablets and phones as I'm having problems with all the later games and not with the first. I had to stop Pet's story shop as it doesn't open and if, it closes after few seconds. It is doing this from before of Christmas and nothing was done, any update (at least for Ipad).
    I'm so sorry of this. Castle story is my fav with Pet's shop story. If I have to give up to it too, I stop all the other too as I like them less.
    Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm on an ipad 2 and not having these issues. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? Can you update your iOS?

Farm Supplier
    Hi,
    Thanks. Mine is Ipad only (not 2) it was the second version released here, but it is marked only Ipad.
    No I didn't try to delete the app and to reinstall as I think to need to reinstall it from Itune on the computer?
    Or is it possible to reinstall it from the Apple store directly on the Ipad?
    Now I can try to update, but not on my computer that is too old, so before I need to do all the backup and to download the app on Itunes.

Thanks.
    Margherita

Nightclub Owner
    If you delete the game you can reinstall directly from the App Store to your ipad.

I'm playing on I-phone and I can't get the game to open. Any suggestions?
    Would deleting and reinstalling loose everything I've done so far?

Nightclub Owner
    Your game is saved on TLs servers so if you ever delete it from your device it will still be there when you reinstall it.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks.
    It is going always worse, I'm thinking of giving up.
    It doesn't load and it messes up the Ipad, so that after to try to open it also the other games takes many attempts.
    These last days it opens only if I open it after Dragon Story, lol.

Farm Supplier
    When started the trouble for you?

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I cannot open my castle story too! I reinstall Valentine edition yesterday but today I cannot open both! So this is since yesterday I cannot play anymore! Now I am going to delete both but wich one must I reinstall?

Fashion Designer
    I am playing on the iPad one too! So maybe it is too much for the first iPad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast