Thread: Gifts need to be alphabetized

Unhappy Gifts need to be alphabetized

I often have a hard time scrolling through trying to find certain gifts to give neighbors. I believe if the gifts were at least, alphabetized, players won't have such a hard time giving their neighbors what they need.
    Having played this game for so long, I've memorized where most* of the items are located while scrolling, but do I really need to memorize the location to get to it quickly?

Please alphabetize the gifts. It'll be so much easier for gift giving!

Thanks TeamLava.

Rhino Keeper
    Bumping this post from 8 years ago, as it’s still an issue developers. Please think of addressing this, the random order of the gift box and decor inventory is maddening when trying to remodel
    Last edited by Rees630; 12-26-21 at 06:56 AM.

New Resident
    I agree please alphabetized. It gets very discouraging to constantly scroll through all of the parts/gifts to find requests for my neighbors.

New Resident
    Maybe have it like a pop up window where we can see more items in the same time. A window with 20-30 items and then scroll through these big pop up windows like we do scroll now for every item.
    Something has to be done. I get dizzy scrolling back and forth for sending gifts. Please make it easier for us.

8 years 😮