Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot visit stormie's island

Rhino Keeper

Cannot visit stormie's island

Anyone having trouble visiting stormie's island? I can visit my other neighbours just fine, but every time I try to visit stormy my game would just force quit by itself. Only started happening the past 2 days, I don't remember if there was any updates prior to this problem

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, saw ur post so I went and tried to visit stormie. I had no problems visiting. I had already played with his dragons earlier so don't know if that's a problem. Have you tried deleting then reinstalling game?

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Kindle and I have not been able to visit Stormie for about 2 or 3 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    Hi, saw ur post so I went and tried to visit stormie. I had no problems visiting. I had already played with his dragons earlier so don't know if that's a problem. Have you tried deleting then reinstalling game?
    No I haven't thought of doing that, seems like too much trouble for a small problem :/ but maybe I'll try it later if the problem persists. May I ask if u're on ios? Miget411 seems to be having the same problem as me and I'm on android

Quote Originally Posted by miget411 View Post
    I am on Kindle and I have not been able to visit Stormie for about 2 or 3 days.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I'm on iOS.
    Have you tried sending a map request to stormie? Wonder if that will work. If it doesn't then that issue needs to be placed on bug section thingie for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure about that, the last time I requested maps from stormy was before this problem and I'm still in the midst of expanding. But I'll be sure to try again once this current expansion is done. Sounds like it's an android problem so far

I have this problem too, I deleted and re installed. Went to Stormies Park and the game forced closed on me again!

Fashion Designer
    I believe the problem is that Android and Kindle cannot load him anymore for whatever reason. I have the same problem on Android, but not iOS. The only change is that he has a Moon egg and a Mythic Maze with the Mythic dragons in it though.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried deleting and reinstalling the game, still force closing :/ oh well, I just wanted to see if there were anything new on the island. guess I'll just not visit stormy anymore

Don't know if this will help but I'm on iOS and I don't seem to have a problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast