Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Other Lava games goal

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    197

    Other Lava games goal

    I currently have a goal of the "Slots" game, and obtain level 13. I really hate the Slots game, and am wondering how much longer it will go on. (will I get another goal to achieve an even higher level)?

    I sure wish we could skip these "other Lava game goals" if we wanted. I would install some of the other games and play, but wanted to wait and see if installing some of the other games became a "goal," as the jewel reward is pretty nice with the other Lava games that I have installed as a part of a goal.

    TIA

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    433
    I have a goal for Sudoku which is to play 15 games... but the Sudoku doesn't let me know how many games I have played! I hope I am close to 15 by now! O.o

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    I currently have a goal of the "Slots" game, and obtain level 13. I really hate the Slots game, and am wondering how much longer it will go on. (will I get another goal to achieve an even higher level)?

    I sure wish we could skip these "other Lava game goals" if we wanted. I would install some of the other games and play, but wanted to wait and see if installing some of the other games became a "goal," as the jewel reward is pretty nice with the other Lava games that I have installed as a part of a goal.

    TIA
    Yes, most of the other games at some stage will become a goal to download and play them.....

  4. #4
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    86
    I havent had a download goal for ages.

    Dont have the sudoku game.

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglara501 View Post
    I havent had a download goal for ages.

    Dont have the sudoku game.
    I have done most of the download ones.... I haven't seen sudoku either, or solitaire

  6. #6
    Does anyone know if 1 spin equals 1xp in slots or is it based on how much money your betting? It is taking forever to level up in it.

  7. #7
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by loveknots View Post
    Does anyone know if 1 spin equals 1xp in slots or is it based on how much money your betting? It is taking forever to level up in it.
    Experience is based on how much you bet

  8. #8
    The slots took forever but yes, level 13 is the end of the goal. Thank goodness. I couldn't take much more.

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    197
    Thanks for the replies! I did finally figure out that the exp is money based, but run out if money so often that it is taking forever to get through it. I will be grateful when I finally get through it! Hoping the next download is more fun!

  10. #10
    Sudoku game is a pain. Did the first challenge which was to get to 15 games and now the nasty baron wants me to do 40 games!

    The word search game was quick to complete. There was another game, I forget each one where you could close a game and restart and that counted as one turn - ran quickly though that one!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •