Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Goodbye my gold mine - Sir Pigglesworth.

I used to get gems, energy and cool stuff but lately all I get is water, bacon, truffles, and Glimmerdust. I want cool stuff again. I have been starting to wonder if he changes after awhile of getting him...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow, what an old thread! His drops are fairly steady with the main ones you listed but he still drops the occasional gift. I think like all items that have multiple drops that they cycle through all potential drops eventually. He's still definitely worth spending 1 energy on I think

He gave me 30 energy the other day. However, it's usually bacon, truffles, or a wooden beam.

Rhino Keeper
    Once, can't remember how long ago, he gave me 100 energy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Once, can't remember how long ago, he gave me 100 energy
    I got 100 energy recently as well...maybe two weeks ago or thereabout. First time I’ve ever had any energy from him I believe.

Sir Piggles gave me 30 energy the other day, and five gems on another.

But most often he drops bacon, or something like a wooden beam.
    Last edited by robotparade; 09-30-18 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Pobody's nerfect!

Executive Chef
    i usually get bacon, one of the meals, a piece of fruit. in the past month i have gotten a total of 2 gems from him!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Just having fun looking through old threads and realized I haven?t collected from sir pig for a while and he just dropped 30 energy :-D

I?m sorry for neglecting you sir pig, you used to be one of my favorites, but I abandoned you! I will give you more love from now on and appreciate your capacity for lovely surprises!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Just having fun looking through old threads and realized I haven?t collected from sir pig for a while and he just dropped 30 energy :-D

I?m sorry for neglecting you sir pig, you used to be one of my favorites, but I abandoned you! I will give you more love from now on and appreciate your capacity for lovely surprises!
    Sir Pigglesworth is one of my favorites. I collect from him all the time! Plus he's adorable. Sometimes I call him Sir Piggleton, though, just for fun. I'm glad you got 30 energy. I tend to run around my queendom really fast and not hang around to see who is dropping what, and sometimes I end up with what I call "mystery energy" because I have no idea where it came from. I bet some of it has been from Sir Pigglesworth because I didn't realize or didn't remember that he dropped energy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456