Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye my gold mine - Sir Pigglesworth.

Rhino Keeper

Goodbye my gold mine - Sir Pigglesworth.

Well, he used to be special, drop all kind of things,
    And half of those are useful.
    But now, he's just a little diffrent from normal pig, not special like before,
    He now usually drops truffle, bacon and water.

Executive Chef
    Yeah i noticed it too. The drop rate might have been changed.

Rhino Keeper
    Ha on the whole that's all he's ever really dropped for me...maybe the odd glimmer dust but that's pretty much it.

That's sad. I get a whole bunch of things. Earth wisps, sometimes lanterns, lots of lemons, and of course the truffles and bacon too.

I get lanterns, wisps, truffles, bread, and of course the regular piggy stuff. I like him!

Fashion Designer
    He is still special to me. One and only, I can't buy another with gems, coins or other thing else. He and the purple cow are both permanently out. Just wish for a special chicken and special sheep to be added.

Executive Chef
    I sure hope he will be useful when i get him, have been waiting for a golden apple for weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    I love sir piggy even when he gives me normal stuff.

You mentioned truffles and I almost consider that normal! Funny how we all look at his drops in different ways.

I look at him as a chance at a rare item every HOUR! The spins in dragon story are every 9(?) hours or something like that. In castle story we get a free spin every hour. Yay for us!!

Fashion Designer
    He literally drops everything. I will collect from him every time I can, first stop. Twice last week I got 5 gems from him. He's the man.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    I love sir piggy even when he gives me normal stuff.

You mentioned truffles and I almost consider that normal! Funny how we all look at his drops in different ways.

I look at him as a chance at a rare item every HOUR! The spins in dragon story are every 9(?) hours or something like that. In castle story we get a free spin every hour. Yay for us!!
    The wheel is every 22 hours for me in Dragon Story.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast