Thread: Ivy's Hut

New Resident

Ivy's Hut

I reach the goal for Ivy's Hut. But it is still showing locked by goal. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing happens. I'm playing on iPhone SW 6.1.3

Nightclub Owner
    This thread has the steps in the goal.

Can you please let me know which of these goals you're up to?

Growing Home

Green Thumb

A House for Ivy

Hello I am having trouble with building "Ivy's Hut". In the Kingdom goals there is the "A house for Ivy" goal, when I click on it the "Build" button is there and when I tap the "Build" button it takes me to "Buildings" and shows me under the special tab "Glimmerdust Trove, Thurston's Fort (which is locked) and Sabina's House (Which is Locked). I went through the steps Potion for Ivy

Gathering Ingredients

Wood to Flesh

All About Potions

A Good Day to Dye

A Banner Occasion

Growing Home

and then the game has never gone any further. I deleted the game and re-installed it and still the same problem, can you help me? Thank you, also my storm id is: mamajewl

Hello did you ever get help with this? Because I am having trouble as well.

Nightclub Owner
    If this is the one you are stuck on you can plant the trees or flowers wherever you want. Once you've tended them 40 times you just need to have 40 water in your inventory and ress the water button in the goal.

Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I have the same problem. Completed that quest maguar. The hut does not show up in the building menu at all. Yet all quests are completed.

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	8527Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	8528

Nightclub Owner
    Hi Reddart89 we'll start with a couple of basic things first:

1. Do you have any unfinished buildings in your kingdom? If so click on them and look just above the market button to see the name. You might have placed but not built it

2. Have you tried force closing (closing so it's not running in the background)?

3. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? Don't worry your kingdom is saved and waiting for you
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Thanks Maguar! Placed it forgot to build it lol feel a little silly

Nightclub Owner
    Hey I'm just embarrassed that it took me so long to think of it. Apologies to the earlier posters.