Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gems!!

Quote Originally Posted by lillykittymeow View Post
    If you start mastering all the catalogues, you'll get ALOT of gems in total. I've bought quite a few 40+ gem displays with gems I have earned and not bought now, patience is key.
    I know right... in total if u master all catalogs u get like 500 or so gems .. can u beliave it im mot kidding make the math.. it very cool but lile u said patience its the key...

Farm Supplier
    672 if I counted right

Farm Supplier
    Not to mention that new catalogues get added all the time. It really isn't that bad.

Lol so so cool .. of course its gonna take us time but the game its so cool that i domt mind playin: )

Has anyone lost gems mysteriously? Last night I had 62 gems that I had earned and this morning I had 12. I double checked to ensure I didn't make any gem purchases and all is the same. Wondering if I need to email TeamLava?

@lilbitbalou: Best is to email the support team to investigate about your missing gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Still...even if u are patient It takes too long to earn gems. I buy them because i can afford it, so maybe thats why i never get the gem sale offers from TL. Maybe if i stop buying them....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by linp825 View Post
    Still...even if u are patient It takes too long to earn gems. I buy them because i can afford it, so maybe thats why i never get the gem sale offers from TL. Maybe if i stop buying them....
    I've bought my fair share of gems (quite alot of them actually) and I get a sale at least once a week.

Farm Supplier
    I agreee... we should be able to gift gems. TeamLava allows that in their game "Home Design." You can only gift three gems per day, but my gems build up quickly. ANOTHER POINT: I have not been offered any gem sales. Has this happened to anyone else?

Farm Supplier
    When you say master...do you mean reaching Level 4 Fashionista?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12