Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788899091 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

I have done everything now im at legendary key scroll ive been exploring dark caves x 25 times now may take a few adventures I thought.

Rhino Keeper
    If you click on your quote of my reply it has turned into a link

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    If you click on your quote of my reply it has turned into a link
    Thanks I read that post. Just wondering if this was normal

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if lvl 5 library has same chance or greater chance of dropping spellbooks than a lvl 1 library? Looking to build 2nd wizard school to lvl 5 soon as possible and could fill board with lvl 1 libraries if it was same chance at drops?

yep, same chance.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-03-16 at 02:54 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    Does anyone know if lvl 5 library has same chance or greater chance of dropping spellbooks than a lvl 1 library? Looking to build 2nd wizard school to lvl 5 soon as possible and could fill board with lvl 1 libraries if it was same chance at drops?
    Thomas' House was the best source for me, it still drops books since, although my WS are at level 5 and I am maxed since years. You will need a tL5 library anyway down the road, so focus on leveling 1 only.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thomas' House was the best source for me, it still drops books since, although my WS are at level 5 and I am maxed since years. You will need a tL5 library anyway down the road, so focus on leveling 1 only.
    Great thanks currently got 2xlvl 5 library and thomas' house on board will just focus on lvl 1s to get the books

Rhino Keeper
    Going to build 8xlvl 2 library plus already built 2xlvl 5 library and old Thomas house if i regularily collect should do it I think.

I have worked out anything over lvl 2 requires fancy materials instead of standard wood or stone crafts obtained in a 15 minute period and with trying to raise the silver ore to craft the faerie offering so I can plume hive adventure to raise materials for building faerie workshop (currently my quest) i have to mine plenty rock croppings and will result in abundance of stone with regular 2xlvl 5 sawmills i have plenty to build libraries. In addition to this have plenty of hides waiting on the fur from pepe and skunkhouse to complete the trapper trade (with stationary lovecupine) will manage the 10 hide requirement from lvl 1 to lvl 2 (waiting on eggs and dairy exchanges to get the tickets for 3 expansion tickets backdated as wisp lanterns and coins has been awarded already). Jobs a good un lol

Farm Supplier
    I have just completed my first plume adventure and it has not shown up in my progress why is this ? Please help it puts me off trying to go any further thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPrincess14 View Post
    Question are there no golden items? For last 17 days I play at least four times a day always collect from 3 mines its day 18 and no golden nuggets and from Apple tree no gold apples and from chickens no gold egg. What's up? It's like <poof> no more?!? What is up? Thanks
    Sounds like you're just in an unlucky cycle. Gold items are definitely still dropping.
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    I have just completed my first plume adventure and it has not shown up in my progress why is this ? Please help it puts me off trying to go any further thanks
    What goal are you working on? the very first time you do the goal (1. Into the Plume Hive) it's just to progress the goal to move onto step 2. If you didn't get step 2 called I Need a Doctor, please force close your game. You may need to reinstall. Do you only play in one device?
    ✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Executive Chef
    I just got a golden nugget from deep mine so it's still there. Sometimes, they come in a row.