Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Gold Nuggets

I hope I'm in the right place .... can someone tell me how the heck I get gold nuggets? I have 4 mines all upgraded and still have yet to see a nugget. I got one out of a rock pile once and that's it. Is there another type of mine I need besides Sparkling Mines and Deep Mines? I don't see any .....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherryrestauranteat View Post
    I hope I'm in the right place .... can someone tell me how the heck I get gold nuggets? I have 4 mines all upgraded and still have yet to see a nugget. I got one out of a rock pile once and that's it. Is there another type of mine I need besides Sparkling Mines and Deep Mines? I don't see any .....
    Nope, no other mines. They are a rare drop, like the Golden Egg and the Golden Apple.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Question: I qualified for the flower garden, received it placed it and it has disappeared! I forced quit, restarted and it no where to be found! Any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heyoka2425 View Post
    Question: I qualified for the flower garden, received it placed it and it has disappeared! I forced quit, restarted and it no where to be found! Any ideas?
    Did you check your inventory? In the "decorations" section?
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Yes! It's not there! Any other suggestions?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    force close your game (you should always do this if you encounter any error). reopen (make sure you get the loading screen) and see if the pop up reappears. make sure you have a spare spot to place the new deco which is 2x2. I'll be online for a bit...

Thank you! I have done everything you have suggested and no luck! It's very disappointing!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heyoka2425 View Post
    Thank you! I have done everything you have suggested and no luck! It's very disappointing!
    Very strange... I'll report this for you.

Rhino Keeper
    this afternoon I finally was able to expand to the Forbidden Roost. I immediately got an egg from it and the suggestion to incubate it in the forge- I was not prompted to go through the longer quest line. Is this a glitch?

No, this is for your manticore