Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, SpiritWind!

MY PLEASURE! . SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-15 at 06:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the reply.I play several of the story games like bakery story and resturant story and so on and on those you can send each neighbor agift each day so I find this kinda bogus. I have not been playing this one long and several things I have come across are bogus in this game and I now see why so few continue to play. Another there is just not enough energy to play and do whatyouneed to do. When I first started on the lower levels, as I would do tasks like chop trees and pick rocks I would also get some energy but now I don't even get that. I am not about to spend money on a game that makes so hard with so many restrictions compared to the other games. I am to the point of quoting and imonly level 13.

Executive Chef
    Mybunnytail: looks like this isn't your game. But just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's a bad game.

I started playing this one because of the adds in other TL games, but got addicted very soon. So, a year later, I an one of many that wait (im)patiently week after week for the new update. Do you think we would do that with a game we didn't like?

So, please don't be so judgemental, if you don't like it, de-install it, and be happy for those who enjoy it

Fashion Designer
    Well said Anaboe. I appreciate the variety of games TL offers. Some work for me, some don' t. But I do enjoy trying something new, even is cs is my current addiction.

Fashion Designer
    I am always being told by cust service to force close, can only find instructions on how to do so on Apple devices, nothing for Android. How do I force close on Android? If I go to another Kingdom and tap home twice, it does not bring up the screen shown for iOS. Help!

also, popping hearts gives increase in coins, what affect does it have on resource buildings ?

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I am always being told by cust service to force close, can only find instructions on how to do so on Apple devices, nothing for Android. How do I force close on Android? If I go to another Kingdom and tap home twice, it does not bring up the screen shown for iOS. Help!

also, popping hearts gives increase in coins, what affect does it have on resource buildings ?

thank you!
    I googled it for you:

Open the Settings app.

Choose Apps.

On some Samsung phones, touch the General tab atop the Settings app screen, and then choose the Application Manager item.

Touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps.

Or you can swipe the screen to the left until the Running tab appears.

Choose the app that?s causing you distress.

For example, a program might not stop or might say that it?s busy or has another issue.

Touch the Stop or Force Stop button.

The program stops.

Hope this helps.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Where can I find the magic garden? The one that drops golden apples sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Where can I find the magic garden? The one that drops golden apples sometimes?
    You have to expand to it. Look in the upper left for flowery garden with a rainbow on top..start expanding in that direction.

There's lots of info in "The Hub". Check it out
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You have to expand to it. Look in the upper left for flowery garden with a rainbow on top..start expanding in that direction.

There's lots of info in "The Hub". Check it out
    Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I googled it for you:

Open the Settings app.

Choose Apps.

On some Samsung phones, touch the General tab atop the Settings app screen, and then choose the Application Manager item.

Touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps.

Or you can swipe the screen to the left until the Running tab appears.

Choose the app that?s causing you distress.

For example, a program might not stop or might say that it?s busy or has another issue.

Touch the Stop or Force Stop button.

The program stops.

Hope this helps.
    Kat8rose... Can you confirm this worked for you (or anyone with an android). These instructions will be added to the How to Force Close thread. The link for this is available through The Hub (of course!)