Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    I have already purchased 2 Faerie Workshops, but there is no way of knowing where to obtain the building materials. Do I get them from the Faerie Exchange or Adventure to the Plume Hive? I have 2 kingdoms, and I'm currently working on this goal in both.
    Thank you,
    from
    Colley Court AND Coal Country
    You get building materials from both the Faerie Exchange and Adventuring to the Plume Hive. I like the exchange since I actually get a consistent amount of each faerie supply (usually one of each: beam, block, and paste). The adventure drops only two random faerie building supplies for me, but I also get energy and have the chance a getting a rare drop (like a faerie campsite). I normally do 2 exchanges for each 1 adventure. Everybody is different and has their own preferences, so you'll find your own niche. Good luck!
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    Is beating the dire boar the only way to get tusks? If yes how can I encourage one, I read dabags lists and it says ponds, buildings, strawberries, mines and wells but no luck anyone have another suggestion, apart from boar traps.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Is beating the dire boar the only way to get tusks? If yes how can I encourage one, I read dabags lists and it says ponds, buildings, strawberries, mines and wells but no luck anyone have another suggestion, apart from boar traps.
    You can go on the Feral Lands adventure, that gives tusks too. (Also pelts which is the only way to get them.)

if you haven't placed your swampy pond, they will turn up at every click and drive you mad. Once you've placed your pond, they do tend to slow down to a 'normal' drop rate which continues. Just take time, make sure you've no other monsters lurking anywhere (turn your music on, it sounds different when there is a monster somewhere).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can go on the Feral Lands adventure, that gives tusks too. (Also pelts which is the only way to get them.)

if you haven't placed your swampy pond, they will turn up at every click and drive you mad. Once you've placed your pond, they do tend to slow down to a 'normal' drop rate which continues. Just take time, make sure you've no other monsters lurking anywhere (turn your music on, it sounds different when there is a monster somewhere).
    Thanks SpiritWind, we are on our first feral land quest now, if can assure you there are no monsters lurking in our kingdom, my sons are rather too keen on beating the living day lights out of them, you should have seen what they did the the troll king! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, can anyone answer my question,
    What causes my kingdom name to show up in the Community list?
    Sometimes i get lots if new people come by, and I wonder if my kingdom was in that Community list...
    Or sometimes i see my neighbors in that list, I wonder why they were picked to pop up in that list... Does it depend on my hear rating or how many buildings are cleared...
    Just curious,
    Thanks if anyone would give me some answer ��
    Ps. I love cs

Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Hello, can anyone answer my question,
    What causes my kingdom name to show up in the Community list?
    Sometimes i get lots if new people come by, and I wonder if my kingdom was in that Community list...
    Or sometimes i see my neighbors in that list, I wonder why they were picked to pop up in that list... Does it depend on my heart rating or how many buildings are cleared...
    Just curious, Thanks if anyone would give me some answer ��
    Ps. I love cs
    pps, so do I!
    I think it randomly cycles around all players who are playing. I see players of all levels come up on the list and some with no social rating and others with highest. I've seen some of my own neighbours on the list and they are active ones. Players can find you through someone else's wall if you've posted too. It's a good curious question!

Farm Supplier
    I've already given Ivy 12 red petals, but I can't remember where I'd gotten them in the first place. So could someone please tell me about all of the places I could them get them from? And what do I have to do to unlock roses so I can just get the red petals from roses? I just reached Level 18, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    I've already given Ivy 12 red petals, but I can't remember where I'd gotten them in the first place. So could someone please tell me about all of the places I could them get them from? And what do I have to do to unlock roses so I can just get the red petals from roses? I just reached Level 18, by the way.
    Hi! Red petals are the same as all petals in that they come from ferns, patches of grass, old logs, Magic garden. With gems you can get them from hedges, and Red Trillium flower. not sure about your last question.... the game doesn't have roses, do you mean red trillium or something else. Is there a goal name? Let me know, I'm around all day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    You get building materials from both the Faerie Exchange and Adventuring to the Plume Hive. I like the exchange since I actually get a consistent amount of each faerie supply (usually one of each: beam, block, and paste). The adventure drops only two random faerie building supplies for me, but I also get energy and have the chance a getting a rare drop (like a faerie campsite). I normally do 2 exchanges for each 1 adventure. Everybody is different and has their own preferences, so you'll find your own niche. Good luck!
    THANK YOU, FluffyButter! You have been very helpful.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi! Red petals are the same as all petals in that they come from ferns, patches of grass, old logs, Magic garden. With gems you can get them from hedges, and Red Trillium flower. not sure about your last question.... the game doesn't have roses, do you mean red trillium or something else. Is there a goal name? Let me know, I'm around all day.
    I was talking about the Faerie Flowerbed. It looks like it has red petals, and the red flower in there looks like a rose.

I'll try buying some old logs and ferns and stuff. Then I'll try to get red petals.