Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

I'm trying to build my gazebo and it's telling me I need magic seeds that comes from gems. Can you tell me what that means?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabellejovi View Post
    I'm trying to build my gazebo and it's telling me I need magic seeds that comes from gems. Can you tell me what that means?
    The gazebo was only available for a limited time, if you didn't finish it at that time then the only way to finish it is with gems, sorry!

I played only 4 days, diligently, then the game "has stopped". I found another player with the same problem but I do not find answers to my posts, help from forum, websites, main site does not show possibility to play on line from my PC, I have sent several reports from my mobile, updated it, uncluttered - nothing works, I am still stack here. what's happening? basically I lost already some 4 days, cannot collect/build, feel like a looser. I am happy I did not put my money into this game. Otherwise it is nice on work breaks. I did not expect this game being more than an entertainment, now I can see it is taken seriously, with forum so complicated, explaining step by step what to do, in exact shape of forums' web site of German game I used to play
    I wonder, would it be fixed? was the game overloading my mobile? is there anybody to react to my reports? or maybe the game is out all together, or you do not care for those who play without money?
    Please give me hint, cos this is very disappointing.
    Good luck to those who can play.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-01-14 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party game reference

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SerenityNov14 View Post
    I played only 4 days, diligently, then the game "has stopped". I found another player with the same problem but I do not find answers to my posts, help from forum, websites, main site does not show possibility to play on line from my PC, I have sent several reports from my mobile, updated it, uncluttered - nothing works, I am still stack here. what's happening? basically I lost already some 4 days, cannot collect/build, feel like a looser. I am happy I did not put my money into this game. Otherwise it is nice on work breaks. I did not expect this game being more than an entertainment, now I can see it is taken seriously, with forum so complicated, explaining step by step what to do, in exact shape of forums' web site of German game I used to play
    I wonder, would it be fixed? was the game overloading my mobile? is there anybody to react to my reports? or maybe the game is out all together, or you do not care for those who play without money?
    Please give me hint, cos this is very disappointing.
    Good luck to those who can play.
    Hello Serenity, I can assure you that whether or not you pay to play, we are all treated the same! If you are on an android device, please be assured that Teamlava are looking into the issues those devices are experiencing. I have replied to your post in the bugs thread as have one of the Community Managers. It would be better to discuss your device issues in the Bugs thread. Thanks and good luck.

I tried to purchase some gems on Black Friday (120 gems for $2.99). The payment went through but I didn't get my gems. What information do I need when contacting support?

Quote Originally Posted by scarletdragon18 View Post
    I tried to purchase some gems on Black Friday (120 gems for $2.99). The payment went through but I didn't get my gems. What information do I need when contacting support?
    You'll need your receipt number and all your kingdom info (Storm ID, name of Kingdom) and then send them an email. It will take a few days though, maybe up to a week. Team Lava Support email is: support@teamlava.com

I cant find the royal exchange in the buildings how I bubuild it ?

Quote Originally Posted by yardendagan94 View Post
    I cant find the royal exchange in the buildings how I build it ?
    Available at level 12. the goals start to appear AFTER you buy the building. Are you level 12 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Available at level 12. the goals start to appear AFTER you buy the building. Are you level 12 yet?
    I'm in level 16 and its Nowhere

Farm Supplier

Faerie Workshop

I have already purchased 2 Faerie Workshops, but there is no way of knowing where to obtain the building materials. Do I get them from the Faerie Exchange or Adventure to the Plume Hive? I have 2 kingdoms, and I'm currently working on this goal in both.
    Thank you,
    from
    Colley Court AND Coal Country
    Last edited by PJColley; 12-03-14 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Corrections