Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    The tablet of tabernum cannot be put in storage, sadly. You are stuck with looking at it unless you put tall things in front of it.
    Ooooh, <facepalm >, no! Bummer. Thanks for opening my eyes, Zenobia. xoxo
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Farm Supplier
    This is a strange one. I am working through the troll quests and am at Round Three Fight where I have to fight the blue dire boar. All was well and I was at about 21 of the 30 strikes when the boar suddenly changed into a normal troll. I ****ed him in the usual strokes and that was that. Is this normal?

I now have to wait another 12 hours for the arena to come back. Very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    This is a strange one. I am working through the troll quests and am at Round Three Fight where I have to fight the blue dire boar. All was well and I was at about 21 of the 30 strikes when the boar suddenly changed into a normal troll. I ****ed him in the usual strokes and that was that. Is this normal?

I now have to wait another 12 hours for the arena to come back. Very frustrating.
    Happened to me too. It is a synching issue. You will need to fight him again but it is worth emailing support to check your game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Happened to me too. It is a synching issue. You will need to fight him again but it is worth emailing support to check your game.

I believe was an issue when the goal was first released, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so your game can be checked.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thanks guys for the quick reply. I will contact them right away.

Fashion Designer
    Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at TL and in the CS community love playing the game, reading the forum and posts from neighbors. I hope u all have a wonderful day tomorrow and have lots to be thankful for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	16867Hi! I have to craft three woven cloths to upgrade the troll castle, these are the same ones we needed for the Thanksgiving table. The option to craft those in the workshop has, however, disappeared. What am I missing here? I'd really appreciate ur help, thanks.
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 11-26-14 at 06:45 PM.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to transfer my game onto my new iPhone6, I looked in the FAQ thread and when I try to click on the link that says to do it yourself click this thread but all I get is this message...

missbandette, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

I swear I remember on my iPhone4 there was a thing right in the game but it's not where it was on my old device. What can I do? Or am I overlooking something?
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    I'm trying to transfer my game onto my new iPhone6, I looked in the FAQ thread and when I try to click on the link that says to do it yourself click this thread but all I get is this message...

missbandette, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

I swear I remember on my iPhone4 there was a thing right in the game but it's not where it was on my old device. What can I do? Or am I overlooking something?
    There's a link below for transferring your game or lost game. Please give that a go. Easier to,see if you log on here on a PC and then follow the instructions.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	16867Hi! I have to craft three woven cloths to upgrade the troll castle, these are the same ones we needed for the Thanksgiving table. The option to craft those in the workshop has, however, disappeared. What am I missing here? I'd really appreciate ur help, thanks.
    This has happened before. Send an email to TL and they can help you. Link below.