Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - FAQs - Ask a question or comment

New Resident
    Thank you for your response It's a little frustrating because i don't see the point in having different price ranges for different groups, your either going to buy or not buy but oh well. like i said in the beginning i love the gave i just have to think about what I am buying and everything now, i buy just as much if not more gems than him and well.......... but ty now i know why

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    With your theatre the rent comes out in multiple coins. Are you collecting them all at once?

sorry still new to this form

Thank you for your response It's a little frustrating because i don't see the point in having different price ranges for different groups, your either going to buy or not buy but oh well. like i said in the beginning i love the gave i just have to think about what I am buying and everything now, i buy just as much if not more gems than him and well.......... but ty now i know why

Fashion Designer
    They are a games company. They are under no obligation to provide anything free. I have played many of these types of games over the years, and this is the ONLY one I have found that is both enjoyable AND gives you any chance of earning every item without real money. The trade off is you have to spend more of your time, and be much more carful and slower when tapping. Every other kingdom/world building game I have played has the best or premium items that are only available for real money.

Do I like the randomness? He** no! My friend who didn't start until mid-March has max energy of 40. That means he can go 2 hours in between collecting, and when he does collect he has 25% more energy to collect things with. Des the randomness annoy me? Absolutely. Especially the rare items that only drop randomly, like the anvil and the scarecrow.

Yes, i have bought gems. If no one did, we wouldn't have this game. However, I started with 36 gems on the 11th, and I am now up to 89, solely through collecting from various things, like quests, the purple cow, and Sir Pigglesworth. I am saving my gems and focusing on my Tinker's camp.

In this game, patience is a virtue, which truly has its rewards.

Fashion Designer
    And yes , I completed a goal for playing another TL game for free, for many of this week's gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Maguar, I collected the 30 trade tickets for the extra expansion 4 hrs, but I cannot see where I can expand?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by diehardpat View Post
    Hi Maguar, I collected the 30 trade tickets for the extra expansion 4 hrs, but I cannot see where I can expand?
    I've answered you in game. The permit is an requirement for certain expansions like lanterns.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I updated my wizard school to level 2 and am trying to update again, but have not collected any spell books since those brought by student wizards. I have collected from both libraries multiple times, and still no spell books. Any suggestions?

Click rt hand corner market and choose expand!

I have done two separate upgrades to royal buildings but did not receive the royal crowns as rewards ? How does this work?
    Can someone help me? I am a newb for sure.

Thank u
    Kim

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sobieski77 View Post
    I have done two separate upgrades to royal buildings but did not receive the royal crowns as rewards ? How does this work?
    Can someone help me? I am a newb for sure.

Thank u
    Kim
    Your royal points will have increased by a small amount. To check you can store an un-upgraded building of the same type and see the level your points drop to. Place that building back and store the upgraded one. Your points should have dropped to a lower level than the first one.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast